Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My data after a bajillion mystery heroes matches
ScreenShot_21-06-16_01-26-09-000.jpg

I always leave assault maps unless they've already started. You can sort of see at the top of the list all of the heroes that don't require any aim :emoji_laughing:

My widow is terrible, win rate 55%, but I show her as my most played because she can get away and survive really easily.

Echo is my lowest at 46%, but I'm getting alot better.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried doing my placement matches tonight, but said fuck it after a couple matches. My streak of never missing a competitive season ends with Season 27. I only find this game fun anymore when I'm drinking on Friday nights. I doubt the changes they make for OW2 will make this game any less infuriating. I expect the opposite.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I tried doing my placement matches tonight, but said fuck it after a couple matches. My streak of never missing a competitive season ends with Season 27. I only find this game fun anymore when I'm drinking on Friday nights. I doubt the changes they make for OW2 will make this game any less infuriating. I expect the opposite.

I only ever play with a group of RL friends and my kids, only reason still playing after all these years. If you're solo queueing it can be miserable.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My data after a bajillion mystery heroes matches
View attachment 358467

I always leave assault maps unless they've already started. You can sort of see at the top of the list all of the heroes that don't require any aim :emoji_laughing:

My widow is terrible, win rate 55%, but I show her as my most played because she can get away and survive really easily.

Echo is my lowest at 46%, but I'm getting alot better.
1625091309988.png

That is mine. The lowest win percentage I have is 65%. People who say the mode is all RNG based do not know what they are talking about. You can definitely win at a positive percentage especially if you make calls out. Bastions and Mercy's are the #1 heroes to team up and suicide kill.

I don't play MH as much since they put in RQ. I used to play MH almost exclusively before.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Watch the end of Atlanta and London from todays match. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time at video games.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
mystery heroes win percentages are not accurate. It’s a bug with how the mode works . ( not to rain on anyone’s parade)

it will always show high

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I saw something today that said OW2 will be pushed back to 2023. I really hope not but they need to get it finished and up before next year OWL season starts. Maybe that's where the rumor of no OWL season next might stem from.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I saw something today that said OW2 will be pushed back to 2023. I really hope not but they need to get it finished and up before next year OWL season starts. Maybe that's where the rumor of no OWL season next might stem from.
I saw it too, something about basically being done except having trouble with character balance