Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I genuinely laughed for a solid minute.

It is sad as hell though. I don't know if the vax got him or what but he was a great support. BAP was so strong we rarely got to see anna but that guy could nail sleep darts.

I've hated philly since they benched gigachad Fragi for that terrible booster sado, but Alarm was worth 5 carpes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Watching Harb play experimental. There's a tournament with these nutty settings in a week or so. Ball turns like a F1 car.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These changes are never going to make it to live, but they are fun as fuck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
smacer.png

Experimental tourney

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The winning team had one ex-owl tank, a couple NA contenders players and I think maybe the others were streamers or just good on the ladder.

The streamer team did pretty good against them considering. It was jesus, emong, ml7, flats, and a couple I didn't know aron and syrus. In my simple uneducated analysis It was a bit of too-many-cooks. Everyone yelling out stuff at the same time etc.

I've been watching some of Custa's throwback history vod reviews and he pointed out that the very bottom teams in the league this past year could easily crush the top teams from back in the starting days of 2017 / 2018. I'd have argued that last year but seeing the older players kind of fade out has made me see the truth of it. The overall level has gone up alot.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is super insightful so far:

They've got a coach on talking about how they are doing trials. All teams have a requirement to have 5 on the roster by Jan 3rd, and they won't even have a build of the game by then.

Sounds like each team has their own 5v5 workshop mode they are making based on bits of the best workshops out in the wild.

Sounds like they are sticking with 6v6 for trialing tanks since you can do 2 at once.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the idiots at Blizzard always wait till the week before Christmas to release the Christmas event has always been dumb as fuck.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont think microsoft will be handling anything, those are pipe dreams. They usually leave their IPs to do what they do. Blizzard will still be blizzard in full control of their shit.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hopefully they dump money into it. Turned into a shit show last year.
The overall spectacle of it all has gone way down true. I blame the rona. But there were some amazing matches this year. The level went up overall tremendously.

Some of the stages were a turd stew of bad meta and bad hero pool but were still watchable. This coming year will solve that as you can't have double shield with only one tank, and no more assault maps!