Overwatch

Molten Core Raider
Being a resident Georgian I'm looking forward to the new Atlanta Rednecks franchise unseating Shanghai at the bottom of the standings list.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I watched almost every pro match in 2017, but yea the league has made me stop watching side tournaments and even contenders, though I do watch runaway's games in contenders korea.

My biggest frustration with the league is the 20 iq coaching decisions. Really just extremely poor use of extended team members. Better players bench riding while their inferiors start etc.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2fbzoh.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well the last few days have been pretty bad, fell from 2800 to 2400.

I don't mind it that much to be honest, staying in plat wasn't that fun for me, it requires too much effort, and to limit my hero pool too much. I mean I stayed in the 2600-2800 for the last 3 seasons which is pretty much maintaining around 50% win rate.

I can stay in the 2300-2500 range by maintaining the same 50% win rate, but can play a lot more heroes, and while I do my best to win, I can do it a bit more casual...and it's more fun, and less stressful.

I was trying so hard to remain in plat that I was not longer having fun, and playing a lot less, at some point there has to be a balance between winning and having fun. :)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
seagull retired and full time strimmer now, didnt see that coming

It's better for him financially and I bet emotionally for him to do so. I know he got really sick of grinding scrims all day during the season.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean if any pro player in NFL/NBA/NFL could quit right now and rake in 20x the profit doing something on their own terms I'm sure they would too. Market will soon come to recognize this and start paying these players much more if they want the viewers.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
man hammod on a point where he can just attach to a central pillar and fling in a circle to delay overtime omg. had to use my soldier ult to kill him on lijang garden map

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
man hammod on a point where he can just attach to a central pillar and fling in a circle to delay overtime omg. had to use my soldier ult to kill him on lijang garden map

well Sombra has one use, she puts an end to that real quick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Mei takes care of that pretty easily. Her wall will stop him from swinging around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Pros seem to think he's trash? IDK not sure if I'll play him in comp in lolgold. He doesn't seem like trash!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting development for Seagull, not that it's a total surprise. He probably makes more streaming than in OWL. It's less stressful and demanding than OWL. Gives him more flexibility to play other games too. If it was truly affecting his well being both physical and mentally than good for him to make that decision.

It's not an option for most players though, not a lot of them had big stream before OWL, so it's not like all of them have something else to fall back on.

I wonder how much the bad season of Dallas specifically had to do with his decision.

I watched a little of his stream yesterday, he was grouped with XQC and Calvin, and they were fun to watch. You could sense that Seagull was more relaxed a bit. It felt like this had been on his mind a while.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I think I'm done with Comp until people get their Hammond fix out of the way.

Yeah it's painful how bad the great majority are with him. He just rolls around and dies nearly every life. I don't think i'm the only one who is wishing you could turn him off in options before starting a match.. It was bad enough with all the random Symmettra one tricks who appeared recently.

The new patch went in today, already had an issue with the strange amount of ana players, ( It seems many are 15yr olds who think Mercy is too gay and easy for them. So they will inevitably do great with her given there insane aim). Sure she will be better and mercy will be worse... but i think overall Mercy will still be the best Healer..

Needless

Toe Sucker
fack i forgot this event has lifeguard mccree and that widow skin. Guess i'm buying stupid loot boxes after work ;(

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ana has done some amazing stuff in korean contenders, so maybe that's why. Speakin of it, finals are in 32 hours!

Araxen

Yeah it's painful how bad the great majority are with him. He just rolls around and dies nearly every life. I don't think i'm the only one who is wishing you could turn him off in options before starting a match.. It was bad enough with all the random Symmettra one tricks who appeared recently.

The new patch went in today, already had an issue with the strange amount of ana players, ( It seems many are 15yr olds who think Mercy is too gay and easy for them. So they will inevitably do great with her given there insane aim). Sure she will be better and mercy will be worse... but i think overall Mercy will still be the best Healer..

Whenever I get him in Mystery Heroes I feel so lost with him. He takes a ton of creativity to be good with him and I suck at being creative or thinking outside the box. He's sort of like Genji in that regard and I suck with him too. Maybe I just need to take Hammond in the custom Aim Practice mode I use and just swing around with him.