Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The world cup games have been great. I skipped some of the stompy games, but highly recommend finland vs korea.

Watching finland just underlines how utterly tragic it is how many of them are perpetually benched. And reinforces my belief that most of the coaches in the league are complete morons.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It seems world cup is just overwatch league teams vs everyone else. I mean their good matches but it's like you already know who's going to win the group stages.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FIssure transferred to Seoul making what was reported at the beginning of the playoffs true. Pretty fucking boring that he was just transferred. One of the top tanks in the league wasn't traded for anything. This league is turning into a joke.

GLADIATORS TRANSFER FISSURE TO SEOUL

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else noticing a huge wave of aimbot Widowmakers recently? Seems every other game (played mostly Deathmatch in Arcade) has one these days.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not my favorite short, but still pretty damn good. It gave us a different look at D'va, she always seem playful in game and this shows that she takes her role as defender of Korea very seriously which I thought was nice.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reddit hates it simply because there is 0 lore.

I agree on the lore part, but the animation was good.
Kinda wish it wasn't an isolated attack over water and instead took place in a town/city to show more people around & their reactions and more stuff getting blown up. But that probably would have been too much effort.

Kinda silly she's the "only" one that can protect the city tbh.

Araxen

The rate at which they release lore for this game is mind boggling slow even by Blizzard standards. Giving D'Va a love interest I'm sure killed a ton of weeb dreams today.

Last edited:

Araxen

This was posted the other day on Reddit: Patch 1.27 Changes - Support Meta Analysis

The support nerfs and buffs have worked. Mercy is being used more in the lower Elo's, but at the higher elo's Ana is being used more as it should be. It seems the Lucio radius buff has helped him a lot too. The support meta is pretty varied now which is where it should be.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
If the movie would have respected the game D.Va should have died when she touched water in the end.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Reddit hates it simply because there is 0 lore.

I agree on the lore part, but the animation was good.
Kinda wish it wasn't an isolated attack over water and instead took place in a town/city to show more people around & their reactions and more stuff getting blown up. But that probably would have been too much effort.

Kinda silly she's the "only" one that can protect the city tbh.

All the other team mechs were under repairs after their last mission, you see that on the news broadcast. That's why she has to go face the omnic alone.

Overall a high quality animation but disappointing after the emotional rollercoasters of most of the previous ones (especially Twin Dragons, Reinhardt, Bastion and Mei), and lacking story development (beyond more omnic threats existing out there).

I wish Blizzard would release a single player game for consoles and PC completely unrelated from the team-based FPS where you play missions as various characters in Overwatch settings and develop the world story a lot more.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Or a ski game starring Mei up in the mountains! Or a romance visual novel about a Mercy / Pharah / Soldier love triangle! Or a Lucio ddr type game! Or Vivi's Adventure from the arcade!

Araxen

I've been watching a little TI over the last couple days and I much prefer their production over OWL's. OWL comes off as way too sanitized. The sad thing is I don't even like playing DOTA2.

They are having an All-Stars Mystery Heroes match tomorrow! I can't wait to see Mystery Heroes played on a pro level. I fully believe you can overcome the RNG in this mode with coordinated play.

Last edited:

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else notice they get a few free loot boxes when they login sometimes?

It happened to me today where i logged in and found 3 in my account. This had happened at least a few times before, but i always thought that maybe i had just not noticed them. But these were 100% not around the night before and i'm quite sure the other times it was the same now.