Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

I am very curious how her Ultimate works and the AI they use for Bob to lay down cover fire. The AI in the game is very lackluster with some heroes AI still not implemented in the vs AI mode. I bet AI doesn't factor at all when it comes to him and it'll just be some blanket spread.

If the AI is odd, they could make it directed. IE, you shoot in general direction of people you want Bob to kill.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
She seems like a mid range and I really hope she has instant scooping. Something between Mcree and old widow.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ashe/General Info from Jeff on Emongg's Stream : Competitiveoverwatch

Hey everyone, I had a quick fact about Bob on /r/Overwatch here that turned into a bunch of info. Here are the notes I jotted down while semi-trying to work. Feel free to add tidbits I missed.

• Bob can also be slept, nanoboosted, normal boosted. Has 1200 hp, not sure what mix of shields/armor
  • Bob will charge wherever you aim and uppercut enemies in the path giving you a chance to shoot them. Then he'll engage enemies at medium distance.
  • Jeff sets the OW default sens to his personal sens lol. “Someone has to pick the default”
  • Bob can contest the point pog
  • Blizz invited devs from Treyarch/CoD team to learn about making guns feel better
  • Dynamite has decently big hitbox sphere, aim for the middle of the sticks instead of the fuse.
  • Next SIX heroes are planned
  • Blizz experimenting with rocket punch nerf itshappening.gif
  • Concept for Ashe came from the Reunion cinematic. Never intended to make her a hero until they loved her character while the cinematic was in development
  • I believe I heard PTR goal is monday morning? Sorry popped off headphones to talk to coworker. Edit: confirmed Monday morning, but Jeff thinks he jinxes the release every time he gives us a date
  • Lucio-oh's are real, being distributed by Kellogg and should hit actual grocery shelves. I think this was already known but this is the first time I heard it
  • Jeff doing an AMA today. Apparently he loves us :D

I haven't played much since BFA came out so it's interesting they are nerfing DF. I guess he's really oppressive now? The character has been doomed to failure since his release. They just got done nerfing Roadhog because of his OHKO stuff and then they turn around and release Doomfist who immediately got nerfed after he released. They ended up buffing him back up and now they are going to nerf him back down again. Blizzard balancing at their finest and their balancing philosophy hasn't changed since vanilla WoW. It's pretty sad to be honest.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I'm a character artist and when I'm asked to reuse stuff I at least try to spend 30 minutes to modify the asset.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The in game client is so far ahead of the streams. It's 100x better to watch a match on the client than watching a stream. You get to choose how you want to watch a match.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
You can pause the client till twitch catches up.

I like watching in 0.25 speed so my old brain can keep up with what is happening :D

khorum

Murder Apologist
China's 3-0 rape of Canada was just humiliating at the end. They were spawn-camping the canucks in the last minute.