Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't mind a separate game mode with banned heroes. The only people that can join it though are those with 10 hours played with 6 different heroes. I figure that's enough time to get comfortable with multiple heroes. Just see how that goes and if it goes well add it in to competitive.

or 50 hours in Mystery Heroes. lol

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
ScreenShot_18-11-21_19-03-54-000.jpg

Got thrown out of my mech rather violently

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Contenders Korea was on last night. The new Runaway roster seems pretty good. They did a little bit of dive and such but it was mostly goats. Both teams actually played ruins with no widow :(

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ashe is pretty fun. She pretty much makes McCree obsolete completely. Hopefully his rework makes him fun to play again.

Bob is as hit-or-miss of an ult as DVA's it seems. Either big synergy ass pounding or just nothing. I've been getting gold damage with her almost every match, but I feel like I'm doing way less damage than I would as Soldier or Hanzo. But I usually have Hanzos and Soldiers on my team. But then again I'm just in Quickplay so they're probably just shitters.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i remember when mcree's right click got nerfed cause it was too easy lol what was the damage back then?

Araxen

Ashe should be in Comp starting today. It'll be interesting to see how she changes things up for the GM level streamers. Seagull was already dreading the upcoming triple sniper teams yesterday.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Havent played comp but read forums people saying to stay away cause Ashe is autolock every game and people are learning her in comp. No ashe on your time vs ashe on other team = win unless their ashe is good ha

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I believe it after watching twitch pros. I saw some crazy stuff. The main thing I need to work on is the shotgun. Iddqd was using it to get to good spots and even had a cool save after being knocked off the map by a raging winston.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Havent played comp but read forums people saying to stay away cause Ashe is autolock every game and people are learning her in comp. No ashe on your time vs ashe on other team = win unless their ashe is good ha

I played about 10 games on my alt account, didn't want to risk it on the main. What a good decision that was, Ashe was pretty much the deciding factor in every game...it came down to who had the better Ashe, and yes if one team had an Ashe and the other didn't it was an automatic win for the team without Ashe.

I think I might have 1 very good Ashe total on either team. Most were just awful.

Bob is an interesting ultimate that goes from being awesome to totally useless, most of the time being pretty useless. He got slept by Ana, frozen or walled off by Mei, or most of the time, just ended up shooting at a Rein's or Orissa's shield while people killed it.

He did some good work a few times though when no shield or cc was there to prevent the damage he does.

But yeah I would avoid competitive for a few weeks till Ashe stopped being an autolock, and/or people start being good with her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

I played about 10 games on my alt account, didn't want to risk it on the main. What a good decision that was, Ashe was pretty much the deciding factor in every game...it came down to who had the better Ashe, and yes if one team had an Ashe and the other didn't it was an automatic win for the team without Ashe.

I think I might have 1 very good Ashe total on either team. Most were just awful.

Bob is an interesting ultimate that goes from being awesome to totally useless, most of the time being pretty useless. He got slept by Ana, frozen or walled off by Mei, or most of the time, just ended up shooting at a Rein's or Orissa's shield while people killed it.

He did some good work a few times though when no shield or cc was there to prevent the damage he does.

But yeah I would avoid competitive for a few weeks till Ashe stopped being an autolock, and/or people start being good with her.

I need to do my placements. I should have done them before Ashe went live, but I wanted to get RDR2 SP out of the way. Sigh.... lol

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Crazy how the korean scene is bled dry now. The bottom teams in contenders are having basic mechanical problems.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Every time I play this game or Heros of the Storm I day dream about someone going into the Blizzard offices and shooting it up like it was a high school. Goddamn the quickplay matchmakers are so fucking bad. I guess I need to stick to ranked to get a decent game but it is just so infuriating that every game is just dominated one side or the other.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Damn blizzard is bad at matchmaking for sure, but that's extreme lol

i've only played ashe in comp so far since she released and i've had a lot of fun and success, man is she ever fun to play. Oddly the only major losses i usually have are when somebody is blatantly throwing, which i've had about 3 or 4 games of so far

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like 3x/4x dps is common now. Seen it a lot on my way down into gold. Also noticing why its hard to get out of gold, at least as a healer. No one swaps when countered or to counter. If the hit scan isnt killing pharah, no one swaps to another pharah counter to help even more. Just like welp our hit scan sucks we lose.

Got to 2700 on my main account as dps but havent had time to keep practicing hit scan, so went with healer mostly on my second account which has dropped me from 2655 to 2200 ouch. At least I understand where the 3x dps is coming from now.

Araxen

No one will peel for your in Gold or below which makes you a sitting duck if the other team decides to focus the healers. Zen works at those elo's well because he can defend himself.