Overwatch

Cybsled

Ya first thing that came to mind is Pharah mains are going to be a nightmare to deal with now. No sombra or mccree is also a big plus for doomfist/tracer/genji since they will be harder to lock down

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did this in QP last night. Torb is kind of ridiculous at the moment, but is balanced at the same time.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I have 400+ hours on Torb with zero shame in that number.

I really wish No-Limits was always available. The more I play it the more I realize it is the best. I don't care what anyone on my team plays in that mode. We get to see really weird comps that people try then have to swap to counter and try to beat it.

Mainly I love not giving a single fuck what anyone is playing on my team so I'm going to say that again. It's like a completely different game for how I approach it. Like oh 4 of you want to play Sombra? have fun.

I play comp, QP or arcade classic and it's like great another instalock widow etc.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I have 400+ hours on Torb with zero shame in that number.

I really wish No-Limits was always available. The more I play it the more I realize it is the best. I don't care what anyone on my team plays in that mode. We get to see really weird comps that people try then have to swap to counter and try to beat it.

Mainly I love not giving a single fuck what anyone is playing on my team so I'm going to say that again. It's like a completely different game for how I approach it. Like oh 4 of you want to play Sombra? have fun.

I play comp, QP or arcade classic and it's like great another instalock widow etc.

My main play modes are No Limits and Total Mayhem. Right now just chilling in the Mystery Heroes because wtf Jeff, why you gimp my playtime for PVE crap?

They should handicap Widow players based on your other character accuracy. A crap Widow is pointless, but give a sucky Widow 20% more hitbox, and now we can play a game.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Weekend changes thus far:

CANCELED: -PAR vs LDN -NYXL vs ATL -FLA vs WAS -DAL vs SEO -NYXL vs BOS -TOR vs LDN -VAN vs DAL ADDED -LAV vs SEO

Araxen

I had a Mystery Heroes match, where everyone wanted to be pacifist. They didn't attack each other except me for me, because go to custom matches if you want to do that shit. I just want to grind out my loot boxes god damn it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played a few matches recently after my uninstalling rage about a month ago.

I like the hero ban idea but I wish we could be the ones to ban heroes.

I do like the idea that last week people could play pharah without being sniped constantly. I mean Ashe can do it, but for some idea people hate that. They wanted me as ana to take care of her .. ok... Someone else heal I guess

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Want to see a Rein throwing(or maybe just really bad) use this replay code: 8M04WY.

Edit: He was only level 30, so he's a noob literally.