Ozark

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What is the titties ratio on this show?

You ever been to a strip club in wisconsin? There are a bunch of those titties then some better ones.

Decent amount.

This show is 100% worth watching with or without wisconsin titties.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I'm only on episode four but this is a really good series. All of the characters are good and Ruthie has even sparked my interest in svelte white trash girls with hillbilly accents. Obligatory weirdest_boner.gif.

637full-julia-garner.jpg
that girl has a ridiculous film career so far. We Are What We Are and Electrick Children. She is, without a doubt, going to be a top tier actor as she continues to work

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Was anyone else disappointed when Charlotte didn't drown. I find her to be an annoying spoiled bitch.

EDIT: also a whore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
what were we supposed to get from that? is she an xman?

I'm thinking we're supposed to get that she's slightly psychotic, she wanted to see what it felt like to almost die. She did it on purpose.

So the son is into killing animals and ripping their guts out and the daughter doesn't care about death. Pretty sure both the kids are going to sink further and further into "totally fucked up" territory as the series goes on

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you familiar with the phrase "necessity is the mother of invention?". Marty wasn't sitting on some master plan, he was making that shit up as he went and it was very, very obvious. He was improvising to stay alive.

And no, I would imagine you don't just sit down to talk about key synergies within organizations to figure out how you can maximize efficiency while shifting the dynamic with drug cartels chaos...

Oh, and he did warn them how dangerous the people he worked for were. He warned all of them, several times in fact.

Not to mention for at least the first half of the season he is running on almost no sleep. The fact he is functional at all is pretty much pure will power but he is scrambling so badly to not get murder death killed he is not really thinking everything through as clearly as possible.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So the son is into killing animals and ripping their guts out and the daughter doesn't care about death. Pretty sure both the kids are going to sink further and further into "totally fucked up" territory as the series goes on

He never killed any animals, he just dragged dead ones to the dock and dissected them. I'm guessing you didn't get to that episode.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He never killed any animals, he just dragged dead ones to the dock and dissected them. I'm guessing you didn't get to that episode.

Could have sworn he went out in one of the later episodes with one of the old guys guns and killed an animal. I don't think they showed it but they implied it

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Could have sworn he went out in one of the later episodes with one of the old guys guns and killed an animal. I don't think they showed it but they implied it

Nah, they just shot a watermelon, and the old dude talked about how it explodes like a person. Then the old dude removed the bullets from the gun the kid hid (that the Down's kid bought for him) before the old guy took on the responsibility of shotgunning that mexican dude who invaded their home. The kid never actually shot anything living.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Since all episodes are available do we still need to spoiler anything? Just want to know what the rules are. If you aren't very far into the show you probably shouldn't be browsing the last few pages of the show thread anyway. Stick to pages 1 and 2. =)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Since all episodes are available do we still need to spoiler anything? Just want to know what the rules are. If you aren't very far into the show you probably shouldn't be browsing the last few pages of the show thread anyway. Stick to pages 1 and 2. =)

There are no specific rules for bingeable Netflix shows. People generally are considerate enough to put things in spoilers the first few weeks after release and then it's fair game.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Got renewed for S2. Nice, I think it has potential. Plus I can't get enough of those prego milf strippers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Got renewed for S2. Nice, I think it has potential. Plus I can't get enough of those prego milf strippers.
Old girl fired all of them when she took over the strip club. Then she beat that one's ass for talking shit about her dad, who i imagine is going to be a big bad next season

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got "contract renewal" which means it's definitely gonna get a second season, probaly three more since both the showrunner and main actor (Bateman) are commited to the show's production.

Unless season two is a failure Ozak is pretty much going forward the five season arc the showrunner relied upon.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Decent show, though ending was best part. Stoked it got picked up for another season