Ozark

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Another amazing Netflix show. I got a question about Ruth, though:

Why did she have a change of heart about saving Marty from Russ/Boyd? Was it because she was getting close to the Byrds or was she doing it to learn more from him? If it's the latter, it doesn't seem like much motivation to kill off her uncles.

Rime

<Donor>
He trusted her/brought her into it. She also got the point that if they fucked Marty, that the cartel would come in and look for their missing money and would likely hunt them down, even if they split.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
She's got daddy issues and Marty is a much more prominent father figure in her life than her actual dad who is a shitbag.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
That's what I want to believe but is that enough to justify what she did? I dunno.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Skylar sucked. I didn't like the mom that much in this show, but her loyalty derived from the background episode was awesome.

Rime

<Donor>
I disliked the Mother up until the background episode as well. Which is an odd turn of opinion for me, as I despised her from the start of her affair.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am ready.

Season 1 was legit. I really want this to be good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Amped. The first season is possibly my favorite Netflix season ever.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This releases Friday and I have no plans Friday or Saturday. Very likely I'll finish the season.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Could someone explain to me why they enjoy this show so much? Bateman has the emotional acting range of a potato.

• 2Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users