Ozark

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Man, Bateman is just fucking amazing in this. He was made for this roll. Dude is legend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Barely making it through the first episode of this season. Wendy and the son are such shitty characters.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Finished it. Was good. I despise Wendy.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished Season 4 Part 1 and its awesome just like the rest of the series. For those whom are Arrested Development fans dont you feel like Bateman plays the same character just in a darker form in Ozark? He is constantly running around trying to save the family business. I have no idea how any of these family members sleep at night with the constant anxiety from issues incoming all the time.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just finished Season 4 Part 1 and its awesome just like the rest of the series. For those whom are Arrested Development fans dont you feel like Bateman plays the same character just in a darker form in Ozark? He is constantly running around trying to save the family business. I have no idea how any of these family members sleep at night with the constant anxiety from issues incoming all the time.

Jason Bateman plays Jason Bateman in everything he is in. That's what he does.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, he's mostly just different flavors of the same thing in everything. Season is pretty good. Jonah mostly sucks, Ruth is still the white trash princess and Wendy is still totally unlikable

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how their deal with the drug company can persist if they get Navarro to turn over his organization and quit. Pretty big deal in their plans.

Also Javi talking about business school like every time he's in a scene is really weird.

Last edited:

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Javi is just a really shitty version of Lalo Salamanca from Better Call Saul. But way waaaay less menacing.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Javi is just a really shitty version of Lalo Salamanca from Better Call Saul. But way waaaay less menacing.
And that mexican ninja was a terrible bad guy and so is Javi. The problem with this season is that the bad guys are fucking clowns.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I think that's the intention. He thinks he's the prime alpha but is really just impulsive and outmatched.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
And that mexican ninja was a terrible bad guy and so is Javi. The problem with this season is that the bad guys are fucking clowns.

Compared to Del and the amazing Jacob Snell, yeah, the last few villains have really been shit.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn Wendy is such a piece of shit. They really made Darlene even more over the top this season with her just gunning down anyone who is against her. And some how no one ever suspects a thing.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Show is just wearing thin for me. Just over the characters, I want them to all just die horrible deaths. A couple more seasons of this same formula can just get painful. I'd rather see Wendy go full evil and embrace it rather than this pretending they are "caught" in this situation it's so far past plausible compared to season 1.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
We finished what's out and really it's time for some main characters to eat it. Even so it'd be predictable.

Darlene has to die so the kids can start their thing. It's boringly obvious. Wendy isn't going anywhere but maybe separation time? They clearly barely get along. Without the cartel there is no real big bad so I've got no clue how they kill the asshole. Maybe just make him the fall guy for the FBI. Honestly at this point there are no likable characters.