Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But underage Orientals banging giant robot pilots is as old as the genre itself, dating back to Min May. Maybe you guys will get some tentacle rape in the sequel.

How do you know so much about all this?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You mean the pedo relationship? Seriously, of all the shit to be authentic Japanese about, I could have lived without the Pedo crap. First movie was terrible, outside of Pearman and Day. I expect this one to be worse, but will still spend money on it because I am borderline gay for Karl Urban.
Da fuq???

We're talking Pacific Rim,
Not Pacifier Rim-Job, you weirdo.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Seems to have strayed pretty heavily from the original's style into Transformers territory, but at least they aren't fighting at night and in the rain the whole time.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the style is totally different. It looks like a low budget version of the original. I'll most likely watch it at some point, theater if it gets great review(doubtful) or digital otherwise...I mean it's giant robots fighting monster, it'll be worth at least 1 viewing....right? Please be worth at least 1 viewing.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They gave away most of the plot (jager vs jager, regenerating baddies, final fight where enemy countries team up).

They probably showed all the new jagers and their new melee weapons.

There is definitely a Transformers vibe to it now and it will probably be a bunch of nonsense.

Whelp, I'm still in.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why AGAIN they use a fucking stupid rap music for a trailer?ffs enough with that bullshit.

The effects look...odd.
And yes, they pretty much gave way much of the highlights of the movie.
Still going to watch but i bet, like most sequels nowadays, it will be subpar.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just hope beyond hope that they jaeger vs jaeger fight is just a training op that happens in the beginning =(

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Indeed, it's at least 2 steps up from the actual Transformers franchise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why AGAIN they use a fucking stupid rap music for a trailer?ffs enough with that bullshit.

The effects look...odd.
And yes, they pretty much gave way much of the highlights of the movie.
Still going to watch but i bet, like most sequels nowadays, it will be subpar.

Spotted the bitch ass nyukka.

If it's 100 mins of giant robots, robot kaiju hybrids, and kaiju's fighting then its got my money. Though I'll enjoy the flood of weebs dragging their over analyzed anime series that they use to fill the lack of validation in their lives into this discussion as per usual.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gonna skip this and assume I saw the whole movie during that trailer.

Prolly not worth the budget for 2 min of value . . . but I'm sure someone will give them $ for it.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It looks terrible but I'll definitely watch on a freebie site or DL.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dunno this really reminded me of the old mecha animes from like the 80's and 90's.

• 2Like

Rime

<Donor>
John Boyega feels like a black version of the werewolf guy from Twilight. He seems to only have a few facial expressions and only two modes... Emotionless or 9th Grade Over Emotion Drama Star.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's no possible way this movie can be worse than Phazael's retarded ranting about how a 16 year old and a 30 year old is pedophilia.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh is this the newest transformers movie? I Liked more when there was the dinosaurses and lips and CHEVY CARs. Where my fcking lips and chevy car??