Pacific Rim

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they have been dealing with them regularly for decades. and since they are clones it makes it easier to classify or code. if you notice the later kaijus were stronger and had previously unseen powers so their codes went higher.

Szlia

In UFO Robot Grendizer (aka Goldorak) we always get to know the name of the enemies as they appear, but it's only for the audience. I don't think the heroes were supposed to know the name of their enemies or were giving them nickname. In a way it's a good difference between camp and just bad. Camp would be having the monster appear, have a frame freeze and have a text saying "Category 3 Monster: Gigadon" and then unfreeze and it roars or something. Bad is saying that fighting the monsters is a kind of pop culture event that turns pilots into stars, which justifies naming the monsters as they are sold as toys, but then have zero media coverage of the fights.

Needless

Toe Sucker
they have been dealing with them regularly for decades. and since they are clones it makes it easier to classify or code. if you notice the later kaijus were stronger and had previously unseen powers so their codes went higher.
I don't think he meant a code 3 or a code 4... its the fact that 30 seconds after a kaiju emerged, they already had a name of "Leatherback" for the kaiju, or whatever other names they had. I don't remember them lol
I don't particularly care either, I just figured thats what he mean't, not the size or whatever.

The movie was fun, silly.. but fun. I'm not fond of the sons of anarchy guy(s) by any means.. but it wasn't awful.
It did however show how shallow of an actor the main character is, considering his character was almost in every way the same as his lame biker roll in SoA heh

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah that guy was the worst actor in the whole movie. not only was his acting bad, something which is in abundance through the entire cast. he was fucking dull. sounded like he was reading off the script like a robot. he does that shit in SoA as well.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I dont like how they give the monsters code names. I mean it sounds so dumb to have a monster areound for all of 5 min yet we have a code name already for him?
rrr_img_38646.jpg

Psst, this movie was mad by and in America. Eat a million dicks, commie!
Yeah, and Grown Ups 2 made more money than it...in America.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, and Grown Ups 2 made more money than it...in America.
It sure did. So did Star Wars. And lots of other movies. That were made in America.

Fuckin' Reds.....

"oh yay China saved us by watching the movie that NEVER WOULD HAVE EXISTED WITHOUT US"

You want a rad movie with amazing special effects? America's gonna have to make it. You want foreign CGI blockbusters?

Japan had forever to do this, they couldn't pull their dicks out of their lolicon fuckdolls long enough to manage it.

iAlnp83.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It sure did. So did Star Wars. And lots of other movies. That were made in America.

Fuckin' Reds.....

"oh yay China saved us by watching the movie that NEVER WOULD HAVE EXISTED WITHOUT US"

You want a rad movie with amazing special effects? America's gonna have to make it. You want foreign CGI blockbusters?

Japan had forever to do this, they couldn't pull their dicks out of their lolicon fuckdolls long enough to manage it.

iAlnp83.png
Robot is a fucking whacked movie. 3 hours of craziness, with maybe one of the most beutiful women in the world playing the lead.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Fuckin' Reds.....

robot was a crazy ass movie. bollywood should stay in India and nothing else.

your kids are gonna roll in shits and piss of adam sandler. i hope you are proud.

vHiSLAY.jpg

the world saved pacific rim. maggot muricans don't know greatness when they see it.

Grimm_sl said:
Japan is garbage. I hope they are ashamed of what they've become. best they got for mecha recently was evangelion in the movie theatre and that was garbage.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The International market is what is going to get the Pacific Rim sequel made. It's not anti-Americanism, it's a damned fact ;P The film has yet to open in Japan and Brazil as well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More weeaboo faggots.

Made in America. Deal with it, dicklickers. Suck all the foreign cock you like, this awesome movie only got made because MURICA! Just likeeverygreat movie.

"Oh we're only getting a sequel because of china!"

Guess where that sequel will be made, faggot. You shitsippers can go on and on about foreigners and how much you want to fondle their cocks and put them deep in your throats(Cybsled, Trollface), but these amazing movies don't exist without our glorious mother, America.

So get the self hating faggotry out of your pathetic systems and bow the fuck down. You yellow faggots would be stuck with random arthouse shitflicks if not for the glorious red, white, and blue.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wtf is going on with Grim? Did you just realize that the Patriots are going to stomp your team this year and it filled you with unbridled rage?