Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, pots isn't a big deal and it sounds like similar to everything else which isn't a bad thing for his audience. I wouldn't believe pots to be a huge issue for a fan base but I've seen those fans in action. I almost pity Brad but he wanted them and he got them.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Genuine question , how do you pay that crew with the current funds for more than a month or two ? If he backtracked at all on paying for the "pro bono" work as soon as funds came in , they have less than that total by far already.

I know he keeps saying "big things on the horizon with investors" , but that was said during the failed KS too and never materialized.

I just keep thinking is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room that 150k is going to be burnt through instantly , and 500 or so paying 15/month isn't going to help any past that.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Genuine question , how do you pay that crew with the current funds for more than a month or two ? If he backtracked at all on paying for the "pro bono" work as soon as funds came in , they have less than that total by far already.

I know he keeps saying "big things on the horizon with investors" , but that was said during the failed KS too and never materialized.

I just keep thinking is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room that 150k is going to be burnt through instantly , and 500 or so paying 15/month isn't going to help any past that.
It's a good question. I don't know where the money is coming from at this point or what their finance situation is looking like.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Genuine question , how do you pay that crew with the current funds for more than a month or two ?
HJcfQTn.gif

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Our Team?s Unique Difference

The VR team has not only worked on the majority of MMOs out there, they?ve also led or contributed to the most popular and most profitable, including:

Aegis - Guardian Of The Fleet
Aion
Alpha Strike
Conqueror ? 1086
DC Universe Online
Defiance
DisneyQuest: Virtual Jungle Cruise
Elitist Jerks
EQ Hammer
EverQuest
EverQuest: Ruins of Kunark
EverQuest: Scars of Velious
EverQuest: Shadows of Luclin
EverQuest: Planes of Power
EverQuest: Legacy Of Ykesha
EverQuest: Gates of Discord
EverQuest: Lost Dungeons of Norrath
EverQuest: Underfoot
EverQuest: House of Thule
EverQuest: Veil of Alaris
EverQuest: Rain of Fear
EverQuest Online Adventures
EverQuest 2
EverQuest 2: Sentinel?s Fate
EverQuest 2: Destiny of Velious
EverQuest 2: Age of Discovery
EverQuest 2: Free to Play
EverQuest 2: Desert of Flames
EverQuest 2: Kingdom of Sky
EverQuest 2: Echoes of Faydwer
EverQuest Next
EverQuest Next: Landmark
Fodderp: Castle Defense
Free Realms
Game of Thrones: Ascent
GearScore/PlayerScore
Guild Wars 2 Hub
Jutland
Mechwarrior II: Ghost Bear?s Legacy
Myst 3:Exile
Planetside
Planetside 2
Prime World
Prime World Defenders
Savage Quest
Sea Rogue
Spark
Star Trek:Hidden Evil
Star Wars Galaxies
SWTOR Hub
Tabula Rasa
Tanarus
Ten Ton Hammer
Therian Saga
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
WarWizard
WarWizard 2
Whacked!
Wait a minute since when are message boards and shitty addon's considered MMO's? Also if they have someone on the team who helped develop/work on gear score I wouldn't brag about that fact to the hardcore EQ crowd he wants to appeal to.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
Wait a minute since when are message boards and shitty addon's considered MMO's? Also if they have someone on the team who helped develop/work on gear score I wouldn't brag about that fact to the hardcore EQ crowd he wants to appeal to.
I'm thinking that's to fluff up the ego of the "Apprentice Developers." They're on the team now right? I don't know man. I just don't know.

I actually want to play an oldschool MMO, and a small, sad little part of me still hopes this gets made, but without a proper investor/publisher I just do not see how it's ever going to happen. The total amount raised hasn't increased in weeks.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been 8 days since I last asked and they've raised around 3 grand since then. In a week... even on their slow kickstarter days they were passing that every day. This thing is vapor.
Most people that had anything of a passing interest in this has checked out and lets face it, there is nothing they have done since the end of the KS to bring any of those people back. At this point the only way they are going to get money from people is when they put out an alpha and even that is not a sure thing because if the alpha doesn't show any promise, it may discourage even the hardcore fanboys. I'm amazed there are angel investors (according to Brad) that are willing to throw thousands of dollars away on hopes, dreams and smoke because that is all this is. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that could make anyone believe that this not only is going to be a reality but a reality of the type of game they are looking for.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
At this point they just need to follow the standard protocol of business and develop a game and tell us when they get there. Their credibility is gone so posting their latest drawing of a dragon ins't going to hype me. Honestly, I think they should all close shop and go work for EQClassic. I would gladly pay them money if they could get Smed's consent and share part of the pie with him.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's been 8 days since I last asked and they've raised around 3 grand since then. In a week... even on their slow kickstarter days they were passing that every day. This thing is vapor.
Well, we saw what 6 months of "pro bono" work produced, so it'll be interesting to see what happens after 6 months of being "paid".

Habakkuk_sl

shitlord

I bet if someone made this into an MMO it would probably do better than Brad's vaporware game. Maybe that big pencil could be an epic weapon. I'd play it.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Its been what, two months since the kickstarter ended? And still, not a single tangible thing has seen the light of day. Some more ideas and discussions on "when its finished the game will play like this". Rumors of Vu working on a zone, but I haven't seen how much progress has been made. He's already milked the blind for handouts and now that has dried up so where does he go from there? Wheres the progress? Some drawing of a dragon? An artist can produce that in a matter of a couple days but that is all he has shown in two months now. Vaporware. To bad, I had really high hopes for his return and the idea of Pantheon. But he hasn't changed a bit.