Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow. Just talked to an old friend who is in the Brad cult. Apparently the narrative for Pantheons failure is literally

TL;DR- Those gosh darn Rerolleds

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Apparently us scoffing at Pantheon from the confines of this forum can cause it to collapse.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wow. Just talked to an old friend who is the Brad cult. Apparently the narrative for Pantheons failure is literally

TL;DR- Those gosh darn Rerolleds
If they could not look at the KS, then their content releases post-KS, and actually think it needed any help failing they are in dire need of a dose of reality.

I've been reviewing some of the Pantheon stuff since I had quit stopped following for the most part after a couple weeks after the KS and there was just so much wrong with it. The worst part is it really wouldn't have taken much for this to have worked out. Wrong guy at the helm. I'm not doubting that Brad has some talent but he has proven that he needs to be anything but the guy at the top.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Apparently us scoffing at Pantheon from the confines of this forum can cause it to collapse.
c39.gif

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If nothing else this shit is fucking amazing. Not to long ago people were up in arms because we were calling Brad a fucking fraud and a liar. Still I am going to declare this the best MMORPG for 2014 just because of the sheer level of drama it was able to accomplish. Rerolled woke the sleeper.

kudos

<Banned>
Considering I pretty much had to leave the thread for telling people what a fucking scam this was is hilarious now looking back on it.

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
Isn't Brad the guy responsible for everything everyone hated about EQ? I'm seriously confused. I'm either wrong or humanity doesn't care about the past? This guy running an MMO is like Hitler running a Jewish daycare center.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never heard Silius sound so pissed, and he received a lot of hate from the players when he ran Vanguard for about a year.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Isn't Brad the guy responsible for everything everyone hated about EQ? I'm seriously confused. I'm either wrong or humanity doesn't care about the past? This guy running an MMO is like Hitler running a Jewish daycare center.
People loved Vanguard apparently. I never played.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never heard Silius sound so pissed, and he received a lot of hate from the players when he ran Vanguard for about a year.
Brad kind if threw him under the bus a bit there. He also alluded to Tom in regards to the website number.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well.. the fucking sad part is, it probably objectively is the best MMORPG of 2014.
Getting to know the team, I have no doubt about their ability. I think we would of had a good game had they been in the right situation. We all stayed in the chat the other night till around 4am after Brad left. Those guys talked a lot about various topics and the industry. Guys like Mac, who have been around for years. Some really good stories.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I guess I'm IP blocked from the official site. It's for telling people they can go around the back door to read advanced forum posts, so I guess they're made that I use a function of their site.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I'm about three hours in to that interview and now, from what I've heard its confirmed. Pantheon is dead and gone. Its not even on life support. Just wow. Vaporware in two months. That must be some sort of record.

spronk

FPS noob
brad didn't dream big enough, shoulda held out for the long con like the bitcoin MtGox CEO who ended up stealing $400 million
Who stole $400 million from Mt. Gox? | The Verge

my guess: the $160k was a totally fake number, probably closer to $50k or less. kinda like the homeless dude who seeds his hat with a few dollar bills to get more people giving, and when new money wasn't coming in fast enough the floor collapsed under brad