Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
God damned right I'm drunk. No way I'd listen to 'Bisi and come to this thread otherwise.

Fucking 'Obisi

Thread is now appropriately titled.
Indeed. The two Pantheon threads on Rerolled are such an important history lesson. They are a cautionary tale to anyone who thinks too much of themselves or who thinks it's easy just to waltz into making an MMO. It's a shame they're over 1000 pages combined, because they would be great reading for every Brad McQuaid wannabe out there. Even the people who were the most negative about this right from the get-go did not even come close to guessing what a horrible disaster this would turn out to be. My only fear is that it's not over yet. It could get worse.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
UPDATE:

To get more specific on some of the details- All of this is from Brad, not my personal opinion

The contracts that were given to the devs were paid. Roughly 85k of the total funds went to paying the contracts. Some money went to the fees involved with starting the company. The founding devs were also given stock in the company. Payment for work didn't begin until Feb 2014.

Brad took 45k as his advance and it was for 5 months of work advance, not 3.

VR is an official corporation.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't Brad still owe a few Devs money? Could you ask him that? I can think of at least 3 he owes...

Ceder_sl

shitlord
UPDATE:

To get more specific on some of the details- All of this is from Brad, not my personal opinion

The contracts that were given to the devs were paid. Roughly 85k of the total funds went to paying the contracts. Some money went to the fees involved with starting the company. The founding devs were also given stock in the company. Payment for work didn't begin until Feb 2014.

Brad took 45k as his advance and it was for 5 months of work advance, not 3.

VR is an official corporation.
Why the discrepancy originally of 3 months to the now declaration of 5?

Anyone done the math to figure out where the 38% taken fraction fits?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, while you are at Frenzic, can you ask him if I can use Tucobucks to donate to his game? C'mon guys! Help me be an apprentice developer too!!
Also he could post an add on Craigslist for unity dev.. Since none of the Devs waiting to get on board the project have any unity experience...