Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wait 4 moar deets

atm it confirms the suspicion that Brad and Smed had lunch and Brad poured his little soul out about Pantheon and his comeback and Smed looked at him like he had a dick and kilo of coke strapped to his forehead and was like "lol good luck w/ that p.s. ur still fired."
Brad tried to get the forgelight engine at that lunch which actually made sense.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Smed was just excited that his mozzarella sticks arrived and Brad misinterpreted. Awkward.
Yeah and then Smed promptly saw more promise in what the mozzarella sticks would do for him than he did in Brad. I bet Brad felt crushed. Poor guy..

rrr_img_78132.jpg

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Convo I never called for anyone to be banned... I know plenty of people who are here like Rhet and others who were not banned (to my knowledge.) I do not believe in banning. I have asked the devs namely Brad to discuss issues when they were needed. But all I ever intended was them to explain away the problem. I can say "Pantheon is not Visions" like i did that one time. I purposely linked to the Visions kickstarter because it was so hilarious.

I know of plenty of people who irritated me at times what were not banned. Rhet for instance was not, Evil Reigns had to have pissed Brad et al off I do not think he was banned. I loved his "Praise Satan" post on the three strikes thread.

No we were not. I had managed guilds and stuff before, but for the issues at hand very few on the team are qualified. I tend to think I handled most situations decently, but the problem is as mods we had questions thrown at us we could not answer as we had no knowledge. Brad who did was often MIA.

Well I appreciate your giving me another chance. I am no longer blinded by the hero worship...
The funny thing, since you brought me up, is i wasn't a member of Rerolled and didn't start posting here until the Pantheon mod team (you included) started running roughshod over anyone who was questioning Brad or their actions. I came here because of Pantheon, that's something that the dev/mod team and Brad have to eventually realize, you/they helped create this so-called monster. Through it all I always maintained a modicum of civility in my posts on the Pantheon boards, one that was rarely reciprocated. I actually defended Pantheon during the whole Beck/KTAM hoopla in spite of all my misgivings even though i agreed with a lot of what he was saying (i didn't like how he was saying it): i didn't stir shit up, I did nothing to deserve being banned. I made sure that i operated within the guidelines, even as other people were banned while following them too. I had questions and concerns, questions and concerns that any rational and sane person would have after the fallout with the original dev team. However it immediately became taboo to ask any questions or voice any dissenting views after Brad's "responses" to the "allegations" and we were expected to accept it all at face value, in spite of all the contradictions, like good little fanatics. The mod team and particularly some of other members, who were supported by the mod team because of their blind faith in Brad, were actually more viscous to some of us than we ever were to you. I always thought you had the best intentions, like the other mods, but that they and you were misguided and mishandled the community at the time. Whether that was by your individual or collective choice or Brad's choice, it was bad enough that i sent Brad an email about it in January, which was about as effective as bailing out a sinking ship with a thimble. Even after that i stayed semi engaged in the community, not because i had an real hope that the game would be made, but because i actually sort of enjoyed discussing those concepts and hoped that maybe more like minded people would too.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brad should have just stayed at SoE. He was probably a regular game designer but him being back with EQ def helped the sales of the shitty cotf expac
CotF is considered one of the worst expansions in EQ history. I don't blame Brad for that though. Smed is the one ultimately that decided to strip mine the existing EQ franchises for funds to pay for other projects.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
The funny thing, since you brought me up, is i wasn't a member of Rerolled and didn't start posting here until the Pantheon mod team (you included) started running roughshod over anyone who was questioning Brad or their actions. I came here because of Pantheon, that's something that the dev/mod team and Brad have to eventually realize, you/they helped create this so-called monster. Through it all I always maintained a modicum of civility in my posts on the Pantheon boards, one that was rarely reciprocated. I actually defended Pantheon during the whole Beck/KTAM hoopla in spite of all my misgivings even though i agreed with a lot of what he was saying (i didn't like how he was saying it): i didn't stir shit up, I did nothing to deserve being banned. I made sure that i operated within the guidelines, even as other people were banned while following them too. I had questions and concerns, questions and concerns that any rational and sane person would have after the fallout with the original dev team. However it immediately became taboo to ask any questions or voice any dissenting views after Brad's "responses" to the "allegations" and we were expected to accept it all at face value, in spite of all the contradictions, like good little fanatics. The mod team and particularly some of other members, who were supported by the mod team because of their blind faith in Brad, were actually more viscous to some of us than we ever were to you. I always thought you had the best intentions, like the other mods, but that they and you were misguided and mishandled the community at the time. Whether that was by your individual or collective choice or Brad's choice, it was bad enough that i sent Brad an email about it in January, which was about as effective as bailing out a sinking ship with a thimble. Even after that i stayed semi engaged in the community, not because i had an real hope that the game would be made, but because i actually sort of enjoyed discussing those concepts and hoped that maybe more like minded people would too.
Well I was told that you were part or rerolled... I know I was critical at times of those who should have been allowed to be critical themselves. Be it out of sense of duty or loyalty to Brad and Sparkle. In the beginning I did respect Sparkle. Then I realized more and more she was over the top. When Canadina left I thought they jsut rubbed shoulders the wrong way. Understand many here made fun of her and me. We were friends back in the kickstarter. The fact that she chased off Canadina should have been an eye opener, but instead I kept on clinging to that dream. I later learned obviously the true nature of Laurene. Blue is not as vocal as her, but they have similar minds as far as moderation.

You may not believe me, but I had nothing to do with you being banned. While anyone from rerolled was there I did not trust you, but I never called for a banning. Moderators could not ban we did not have access to that. We could only ask Brad and Sparkle to. When Kyndread and Blue were made Associate Producers they have the power to ban and unban. The most I could do is close or delete threads and posts. I have in my tenure closed (locked) 2 or 3 threads. I have never recommended anyone be banned I looked at it this way, if you were banned what good would it do? If your concerned are legitimate and you are not trolling you could go to a site like MMORPG.com or here to voice your concerns. Do not kid yourselves yourselves your posts my posts have had an effect on PAntheon. I hve seen it first hand as the devs read the posts. That known how many other big named devs or maybe producers read those sites? My answer is probably more than you know.

Anyhow I am sorry if I upset you. I felt I was defending the game. I still wish Pantheon would survive as a game the way the kickstarter envisioned it. I did not post here to destroy Brad, though it may seem like it. I do question why many things have done this or that way now. But I do not want to draw conclusions. I do know they are making a game, Brad speaks excitedly about it when he is in the dev chat. I still talk to some Devs who are working on it who have always backed that as well... What I do question is how some thigns are being done. Why is lore being changed, but no new lore. I have called for a sample of lore for months, with no sample not even a little. Burdock pumped out lore like crazy (granted it was not to my taste) and not a word when asked from Sparkle. Her beliefs contradict Christianity in so many ways. I never had a problem with her being Christian I have known Brad and her are both Christian as well as many others on the team. I changed my tune when I saw her posting bizarre stuff like those posted on this site. Like telling people to not trust their doctors diagnosis. Telling people she does not agree with they have "Demons." For her to claim I hate Christians is ridiculous. Most people I talk to on that site are Christians and they agree with in regards to her.

I am no saint. I do not pretend to be one. Most of the moderation leadership was Sparkle... Kyndread was made lead mod, but she would still belay the orders. If things went to crap either Brad would post or Sparkle would do it her way (ban people delete posts etc.)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone create an ancient document where Jesus says gay people are ok then leak it to her.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Someone create an ancient document where Jesus says gay people are ok then leak it to her.
Why stop there? Just say God forbids true Christians from using the internet, but are not permitted to tell others not to use it. Its the 11th commandment.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
If anyone can post there, make a topic asking if we can all get gay-married in pantheon.
so are we talking 2 person digital gay marriages of every rerolled member, or like all of us to all of us?

rrr_img_78150.jpg

I'm down with option 2.