Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ceder_sl

shitlord
So this fiasco has had a drunk who likes to beg for pity parties, a bible licking homeschooling nutjob and her cult family, a supposed transgendered buddhist/asia-phile who likes to whine, and more... lead by a "born again" "former" druggie who thinks he's gathered a following of suckers he thinks will help him con more people.

I so fraking call dibs on the movie/tv/book options for this slapstick comedy. Will Ferrel is sure to bank it. John C Reilly would be perfect for Kyn too.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
EVRQUST.

rrr_img_79567.jpg

Bruman

Golden Squire
So this fiasco has had a drunk who likes to beg for pity parties, a bible licking homeschooling nutjob and her cult family, a supposed transgendered buddhist/asia-phile who likes to whine, and more... lead by a "born again" "former" druggie who thinks he's gathered a following of suckers he thinks will help him con more people.

I so fraking call dibs on the movie/tv/book options for this slapstick comedy. Will Ferrel is sure to bank it. John C Reilly would be perfect for Kyn too.
But in the last act, they all pull together AS A FAMILY and produce THE BEST MMO EVER.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wtf, how can my memory be so faulty? I have a clear memory of him being all "yeah I'm drunk, late night AMA, go". My brain must be broken.

No, just taking an odd post out to try to be nice to the guy, and explain to him what internet trolling is. I'm not defending him, which would be white-knighting.
Trolling? You really think we're trolling? Kyndread is like the repressed nerd who goes out on one date with a chick and when she let's him know she's not interested he gets drunk and blows up her phone calling her a cunt. Only to "apologize" once he sobers up and try to win her back through pity ("I've had a rough life, it's hard being me, I could use a little compassion"). He deserves to be ridiculed because he's full of shit. And the internet has nothing to do with it.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Trolling? You really think we're trolling? Kyndread is like the repressed nerd who goes out on one date with a chick and when she let's him know she's not interested he gets drunk and blows up her phone calling her a cunt. Only to "apologize" once he sobers up and try to win her back through pity ("I've had a rough life, it's hard being me, I could use a little compassion"). He deserves to be ridiculed because he's full of shit. And the internet has nothing to do with it.
Hah, true enough.

But I still find it hard to believe someone would go tell the guy, face-to-face, HEY MAN NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF BY DRINKING YOURSELF TO DEATH over some video game drama nonsense.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hah, true enough.

But I still find it hard to believe someone would go tell the guy, face-to-face, HEY MAN NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF BY DRINKING YOURSELF TO DEATH over some video game drama nonsense.
You're taking Gavinrad seriously?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Seriously guys, reading this thread has been like getting blasted by a gas powered mind blower.

Also I found some "sekret" screens from brad's latest pantheon leakage:
rrr_img_79578.jpg

At first I was like... Whatever.

But then I splooged all up in my noggin when I realized Conny Tiox = Oxycontin !!

And then there was this super official memo outlining other possible names...
rrr_img_79575.jpg

Everyone shits on brad for his lack of presence, foresight, direction, planing, communication, originality, talent, professionalism, passion, drive, competence, awareness, self control, sobriety and capital, but maybe there is more to it than just that. I am sure you can think of some others.

Bruman

Golden Squire
If (and holy shit is that a big "if") this ever gets to a point where people can even create a character (even if it's just to walk around in a field with no interactive elements at all), I'm totally taking the Conny Tiox name.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The only one I can't get is didi dalu. Not gonna lie, Fantasy name drug scramble is my new favorite game.

My Pantheon name will be Onyx On'tic level 50 Dirt Bike racer.

delirium_sl

shitlord
I have to admit, while Conny Tiox jumped out at me, I really don't get any of the others. Not sure if I need more coffee, or if i am not dyslexic enough.... or maybe I am just not that educated in opiates....

well Reall Dad is also pretty obvious