Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Some folks dont want to deal with being trashed or cant handle it so they just bow out. I dont blame them. It happens, but you also have to know what your in for when you sign up on hell any forum with limited rules. lol

its almost like who the hell hasnt had a drug or liquor problem at one point in their life. (yeah random 5 guy's on this forum are pure i know). A

Anyways, they are better off just ignoring this forum like it never existed. lol

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Lol...this thread continues to deliver. Not anything MMO related of course, but anyone who had gone through Vanguard knew Pantheon has zero chance in hell of being anything.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle.Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her.For what? To make you feel better about yourselves?I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt.Adios.
sigworthy

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is it with people that have such thin skin? I remember the first time I posted on FoH there was a link to my facebook and the first reply was "Nice jean shorts faggot".

Vitality

HUSTLE
What is it with people that have such thin skin? I remember the first time I posted on FoH there was a link to my facebook and the first reply was "Nice jean shorts faggot".
If you had a moustache it probably wouldn't have been a problem.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
These are the people running Pantheon, which are begging people to believe in them. I can sympathize with real life issues but Kyndread, you came out swinging like a drunk uncle who needed to get his face wrecked.

Could you imagine the backfire of your actions if you were on an actual development team? Your ass would have been gone.

Joppa, whoever and whatever his background is, is the only one at least acting a little professional.

But, true story, who is he? What's his background in game or business development? I'd welcome him to come to this thread, act like he's been here before, and answer some questions he may or may not like, without acting like a complete dick on our end. Well, at least I wouldn't act like a dick. Some of these bros are ruthless.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_79460.png

JonJon_sl

shitlord
You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle. Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her. For what? To make you feel better about yourselves? I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt. Adios.
rrr_img_79462.jpg

Bruman

Golden Squire
I can't believe I'm going to respond to this shit seriously. Sorry all, sigh. I'll troll more later, I promise!

hah kyndread returns, oh and surprise surprise, now he says he was drunk. you need to get your lies straight, dude. or at the least delete your posts before you make them!
FWIW, the entire time he said he was drunk. He was late night drunk posting. It was very clear.

You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle. Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her. For what? To make you feel better about yourselves? I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt. Adios.
Remember - you're on the internet. You can't treat a message board like you would face-to-face interaction. The internet would probably be a lot less shitty if people did, but we have anonymity, so people like to let that evil side of them come out. That little asshole part of you in the back of your head that thinks of the meanest/funniest shit to say at the exact wrong time. On the internet, for a lot of people, that's the main voice that "talks".

So realize it's just "for the roffles". Don't take it seriously, They'll come back and say "oh but I meant it seriously". Guess what? No they didn't. But it's more fun to say so, because, ya know, internet. Learn to laugh at it, laugh at yourself, and laugh back at others too. Even if they hit a little below the belt / too close to home.

On that same note - because it's all for the roffles, it's best not to every under any circumstance actually tell anything that you're sensitive about. Because someone WILL make roffles about it, and if you can't joke and laugh about it, then, well:

Youre Gonna Have a Bad Time. - YouTube

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't believe I'm going to respond to this shit seriously. Sorry all, sigh. I'll troll more later, I promise!

FWIW, the entire time he said he was drunk. He was late night drunk posting. It was very clear.

Remember - you're on the internet. You can't treat a message board like you would face-to-face interaction. The internet would probably be a lot less shitty if people did, but we have anonymity, so people like to let that evil side of them come out. That little asshole part of you in the back of your head that thinks of the meanest/funniest shit to say at the exact wrong time. On the internet, for a lot of people, that's the main voice that "talks".

So realize it's just "for the roffles". Don't take it seriously, They'll come back and say "oh but I meant it seriously". Guess what? No they didn't. But it's more fun to say so, because, ya know, internet. Learn to laugh at it, laugh at yourself, and laugh back at others too. Even if they hit a little below the belt / too close to home.

On that same note - because it's all for the roffles, it's best not to every under any circumstance actually tell anything that you're sensitive about. Because someone WILL make roffles about it, and if you can't joke and laugh about it, then, well:

he deleted his tracks bru, but we called him on being drunk at the time and he vehemently denied it. i think somebody found the cache screencaps of him denying that he was.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

You're white knighting for a drunk Brad apologist? Da fuck???

Bruman

Golden Squire
he deleted his tracks bru, but we called him on being drunk at the time and he vehemently denied it. i think somebody found the cache screencaps of him denying that he was.
Repeatedly denied it, yeah. Sparkles may be "off" the team but she's still hostin dat hardware I bet.
Wtf, how can my memory be so faulty? I have a clear memory of him being all "yeah I'm drunk, late night AMA, go". My brain must be broken.

You're white knighting for a drunk Brad apologist? Da fuck???
No, just taking an odd post out to try to be nice to the guy, and explain to him what internet trolling is. I'm not defending him, which would be white-knighting.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
bro, he literally said "Idk why you guys keep saying im drunk, im not, i never said anything about that" at one point, homeboy was stone cold sober when RR put him in a stone cold stunner for getting out of pocket

rrr_img_79566.jpg