Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

imijj_sl

shitlord
You know what... its cool. I'm gone. Sorry I couldn't get to your question Convo, maybe send it to me privately. But I don't need to subject myself to the likes of Gavin and Trickle. Some of you people are the really the most cruel and heartless bunch I have ever come across. Look what you did to Nirrtix. Made her feel like crap and stomped all over her. For what? To make you feel better about yourselves? I just can't relate to people who treat others with such contempt. Adios.
This guy just walked up and stuck his dick into a wasp's nest and then got mad when the inevitable happened. EQ really did appeal to a very specific type of crazy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You know, it's times like this that I think to myself"Compared to these retards, Paladin Salty aint that bad...". But then again, it isn't that Tyen isn't bad, it just speaks to how fucking retarded some of these other people are. It's kind of like comparing an F4 tornado to an F5 - sure the F4 isn't as bad as an F5 but I still don't want to go stand in the middle of one either.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played EQ quite a bit, 3 or 4 nights per week and a bit on weekends, I probably never went past the 20-25 hours per week, except very rare occurences. I know some in my guild were a lot more involved and a couple were whiny loot whores going very far to get stuff or attention whores or both at once, but I don't think I ever witnessed this level of crazy.

I can tolerate a lot, I can even excuse WoW kids, after all they are kids protected by anonimity, I'd have done the same stupid shit in some cases, so that's excusable to a point, but this... this is religious fanatism for a person who is selling something like an idea, except it's not really an idea, it's more a guideline, but not original, in fact it's as unoriginal as it's possible to be and they are in line waiting to throw money at this individual who not only wasted millions in the past, but also lacked the attributes to go fire his own employees and let someone else do it in a parking lot. Then he took 45k for something he didn't do (CEO of a company, rofl) and now is taking donations and is lost in codeland.

Consider me flabbergasted, you can't make this shit up from scratch.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I guess we shouldn't underestimate how much of an impact Everquest made in the psyches of young growing people. I've got a few friends that literally think nothing is wrong or was wrong with EQ back in its glory days -- imply otherwise and they react very angrily and emotionally.

Something like:

Me: ("Think about the dumb shit Everquest had us doing that would never fly now.")
Friend: ("Like what?")
Me: ("Well, corpse recovery in general was just a dumb fucking idea. Talk about the antithesis of fun, I mean--")
Friend: ("Sounds like you're a fucking casual who just couldn't hack it in a real game. CR's made the game hard, too hard for newbs!")

iannis

Musty Nester
I've seen gav be way more brutal than that. If kyn couldn't take that softball pitch I don't even understand.

Of course none of them can. It's like a five person support group or something. Fucking none of them are right in the head.

I've got a bottle of oxy and you can't have it. Hahaha.

Suffer, you junkie fucks.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Rat tat tat.

1798893_10204150345510391_8427842482372317100_o.jpg