Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Oldbased

> Than U
Welcome to the party Joppa
rrr_img_92142.jpg

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I feel sorry for someone out drinking tonight..this thread is going to jump 100 pages.

Luckily, my rum is here...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well It just sounds like the project has moved on without you man. I warned you that would happen a long time ago. I think you're hurt bc Brad didn't do more to keep you. You won't say but that's really what this is about. It's not personal. Brad probably hasn't even figured out you left yet....

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wouldn't happen. But no I wouldn't. He is Brad's closest confidant and partner in this. I was never at that level.
Well, I hope that in spite of all the drama and incompetence, Brad somehow manages to make this game and gets it released. I love the underdog stories.

Well It just sounds like the project has moved on without you man. I warned you that would happen a long time ago. I think you're hurt bc Brad didn't do more to keep you. You won't say but that's really what this is about. It's not personal. Brad probably hasn't even figured out you left yet....
I've known that for a while that I had outlived my usefulness I suppose. He definitely favored Joppa far more than me in the last few months. But Joppa was getting results so it makes sense. Its kind of like the sith, you want the strongest person as your apprentice.