Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're actually going to sit here with a straight face and try to deny the EQ pie in the sky fucks don't shit all over every other MMO thread? Let's start with every singleDuppinDumar post inside the MMO forum. Shall we continue?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm all in!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're actually going to sit here with a straight face and try to deny the EQ pie in the sky fucks don't shit all over every other MMO thread? Let's start with every single Duppin post inside the MMO forum. Shall we continue?
i hardly see him post? Seriously, where are all these post that you guys are referring to. Hell go back the last 3 days in any mmo thread and show me one out of context neckbeard post??

That's really not even my issue with Tenks. He's just using a lot of points that have been made at nausea over the years and I'm letting him know it's boring and unoriginal. At least I get funnies from PSD

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's promising to be a true mmo. We haven't had one of those in years!
true mmo. Right there you brushed off all other MMOs as somehow fake because they don't follow your desired formula. You guys can't even keep the crying about other MMOs out of your own damn thread.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Let's also talk about the EQ Next thread which, along with the expected LOL SoE posts, is basically an entire thread dedicated to 'It's not EQ enough, Sux.'

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
in either case, Neckbeards, AntiBradbeards, it seems pointless to tell either side to stop discussing their opinions on a forum dedicated to discussing those games.

This forum would be dead if we did.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's also talk about the EQ Next thread which, along with the expected LOL SoE posts, is basically an entire thread dedicated to 'It's not EQ enough, Sux.'
You're reaching and straying from Abe's original comment of neckbeards derailing threads all day everyday. Not even remotely accurate. And again, I don't care about the posting. Just the context. It's boring and he should care because I'm the reader and I said so.

Greyform, get out of here with logic!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You're actually going to sit here with a straight face and try to deny the EQ pie in the sky fucks don't shit all over every other MMO thread? Let's start with every singleDuppinDumar post inside the MMO forum. Shall we continue?
Excuse me? I've only ever defended true MMO gameplay. If you'd like that defined for you (which I have on this forum a bazillion times), then I can get into those concrete details again. I've never defended Brad. He has his own issues, but he was a part of a team that made one of the best true MMOs to date, along with a handful of others. Insofar as those mechanics are concerned, he is raised in esteem, but insofar as his inability to manage a team or his life, it's lowered -- and it appears he isn't capable of doing it again. Nothing more, nothing less.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Ah yes people like me are the problem. It isn't like the industry follows the money or anything and makes games which people want or anything. It isn't like this KS got absolutely no money. There is just so big a demand for this game the KS money counter must have rolled over and int overflowed, right?
Because every other game the MMO industry has brought out over the past decade is so god damn awesome that you're currently playing none of them? Yeah, that's what I thought. Fuck off.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Tenks, you spend a lot of time posting in a game thread that you apparently have no interest in. Take a break, guy. It's ok to have a gaming preference.. No need to be a wet blanket over it. We already have one of those in Dragon. He hates games like this bc he couldn't hack it in EQ. Not sure what your reasons are but your replies are nothing new and really just regurgitated shit from that past.
Hey, there's room for blankets of all kinds. Draegan can be the wet blanked. Let Tenks be the smallpox blanket!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hey, there's room for blankets of all kinds. Draegan can be the wet blanked. Let Tenks be the smallpox blanket!
Guaranteed not to get cold or die from pneumonia...or your money back. Unless Brad needs another...well, we all know what Brad needs.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Are people really starting to defend Brad again? Hahahaha.
No one, certainly not me, is defending Brad...we are expressing our desire to see Pantheon (or a game that offers the same style game play) to be made. I dont care if Jesus comes back and programs the damn game, I just want to play an old school group focused interdependent MMO with modern graphics.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are people really starting to defend Brad again? Hahahaha.
I don't see that going on. Can't change what happen. I do know he's offered positions to the old team when more money comes in. At least he's trying to make things right. As right as you can make them, all things considered.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
No one, certainly not me, is defending Brad...we are expressing our desire to see Pantheon (or a game that offers the same style game play) to be made. I dont care if Jesus comes back and programs the damn game, I just want to play an old school group focused interdependent MMO with modern graphics.
Exactly this. I'm not defending Brad, and I certainly don't expect this game to ever even see the light of day. I would, however, like to see an MMO be made that's actually an MMO.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I don't see that going on. Can't change what happen. I do know he's offered positions to the old team when more money comes in. At least he's trying to make things right. As right as you can make them, all things considered.
All Jews should also be allowed to visit Auschwitz for free of charge.

#makingthingsright #justvicodinthings