Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
After you excavate for a week or two with the same pair of gloves, then you smell them, the smell is very similar to what I imagine a glove used to fist a dirty butthole smells like.
I imagine you spend an awful lot of time imagining these kinds of things.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
He admitted the mistake, but frankly I'd still rather see the guy behind the game pay his bills and continue making the game, even if it meant going it alone until he put together a new team. If you really thought a few grand was keeping industry veterans on long term without kickstarter or vc, you are kidding yourself. I'd consider it a greater disservice for the project be sacrificed to keep self proclaimed "pro-bono" developers happy than for them to leave and Brad to carry on.

Looks like I was right.

But by all means, continue on in your self-righteous judgments. Either way I find this thread amusing, especially when the flaming and circle-jerking increases proportionately with Pantheon's progress. The rustle is real.
Hahahahahahahaha. Take another oxy B-Rad.

On a serious note, didn't you have sex with your wife? I mean you were married. It's ok to have sex at that point. Course watching Butler nail the office hooker, which probably was given more of Microsoft's money than Vanguard development, might have warped your mind. Hell if I would have walked in on that I would have wondered why 1) Shouldn't the dude be working? 2) Scarred for life. 3) Explains the mental break down. 4) Doesnt excuse firing decent people in a parking lot you piece of fucking shit.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wow, for a second there I thought I clicked on the Gamergate/SJW thread by accident. Someone may as well make a "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" video for Brad at this point.

RH8411O.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a shit.. I don't get why anyone cares about brad and what he has been involved in business wise... or what the truth is behind all of it.

If these guys release a game, i will play it. I don't care about all that other stuff... this shit goes on in the business world every damn day.
This is a very sad post. Just watch the sheeple run off the cliff but its ok everyone is doing it every day!

Here a new avatar for you and others like you.
rrr_img_110773.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know where to come if there is a salt shortage this winter.
You have to be able to see to find it. Picture above shows the obvious problem. Though I guess you could substitute a certain someone's ass for the sand.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad isn't going to fuck you, Convo.

Well... Not in the way you want him to.
When did you jump in on the high school dickhead team?

Btw. Thought I was sucking other people's dicks on this project? I'm such a whore! Maybe I'm just blowing the whole project!?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Magical thinking is for religious idiots and people who think astrology is real.

If the game were finished in the next decade and released....it would still bomb within 6 months due to inability to maintain the servers on the tiny fraction of subscriptions they might garner.

This is just reality.

The gang is never ever ever getting back together.