Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I guess you could say I'm a minimalist.

TkikZmG.jpg

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Someone just please make a fun MMO again. Give me mobility, surviveability (preferably through self healing) and some gimmick that makes me useful on raids (preferrably some high-upkeep buffs or raid healing)....and I'm fucking happy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Someone just please make a fun MMO again. Give me mobility, surviveability (preferably through self healing) and some gimmick that makes me useful on raids (preferrably some high-upkeep buffs or raid healing)....and I'm fucking happy.
Vanilla WoW Shaman says hi.

Khane

High upkeep buffs are also dumb as shit. "Hey can you recast your 2 minute buff on me again and then go back and sit in your useless corner away from all the action? Thanks"

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
High upkeep buffs are also dumb as shit. "Hey can you recast your 2 minute buff on me again and then go back and sit in your useless corner away from all the action? Thanks"
ikr? ESO had some buffs that lasted literally 2-5 seconds.

Khane

"Hey Brad! How can we make people want to take mages on raids?"

"Alright bros I got this. We'll give them a shaman spell they can drop on the ground as an item and we'll give them a reverse corpse summon for people who are still alive."

"Fuck... you're gonna be good at this forever"

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
"Hey Brad! How can we make people want to take mages on raids?"

"Alright bros I got this. We'll give them a shaman spell they can drop on the ground as an item and we'll give them a reverse corpse summon for people who are still alive."

"Fuck... you're gonna be good at this forever"
When you come to think of it, every ability in a game ever can be reversed and turned into a beneficial or detrimental buff.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clearly a_skeleton_02 never cast Flare with his Magician
tongue.png
What was that stupid spell that would do the big purple graphic/pixels if something got close to you? Was like some weird type of early warning radar spell. Shit was funny as hell to cast in EC tunnel.

Khane

What was that stupid spell that would do the big purple graphic/pixels if something got close to you? Was like some weird type of early warning radar spell. Shit was funny as hell to cast in EC tunnel.
You used to pee in the pool a lot didn't you?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Quite a few MMOs have classes that can do everything he said. But people don't want to hear that.
No, I do want to fucking hear this. Explain a game with a population enough to still be considered an MMO that has a class that does this. GW2 doesn't fucking count cause fuck ArenaNet and their lack of a trinity.

And I'm aware the vanilla WoW shaman was that. I LOVED my WoW shaman in vanilla. Played the shit out of it. Giant WF 2h crits with unstoppable force ftw. But the WoW shaman today, granted I didn't play it in WoD, is a fucking sham of what it used to be.

I just want a fucking fun class in a game I can join a guild in and raid with...Or do dungeons and shit.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No, I do want to fucking hear this. Explain a game with a population enough to still be considered an MMO that has a class that does this. GW2 doesn't fucking count cause fuck ArenaNet and their lack of a trinity.

And I'm aware the vanilla WoW shaman was that. I LOVED my WoW shaman in vanilla. Played the shit out of it. Giant WF 2h crits with unstoppable force ftw. But the WoW shaman today, granted I didn't play it in WoD, is a fucking sham of what it used to be.

I just want a fucking fun class in a game I can join a guild in and raid with...Or do dungeons and shit.
You could easily make a character with the properties you describe in ESO.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Talking about a worthless but fun spell, did anyone else ever use voice graft for necros? It was fun as hell. Great entertainment in groups. Helped get divination up, gave me more value in the group, lol...just a handy spell.