Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You get em Qwerty, all these fucking loser gamers on a video game forum how fucking dare they post on this site. At least you are above all that and fuck supermodels and don't care what anyone has to say.

On the other hand the Pantheon forum drama is the best part of this game.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those who blindly become fanboys of a game and ignore all facts and indications of what's going on are stupid and those who blindly just hate a game despite of all facts and indications are also stupid.

VR released two twitch streams of actual gameplay. Now, we now how combat works and how classes work. This is way more than I've ever gotten from any MMO I've been following. For the first time I can relate and tell exactly what to expect. Can they release the game? all indications and pace suggests that. Am I going to be enjoying a game that plays like EQ? HELL YES I know I will.

I just think it will be quite interesting how the discussion here transform when we start playing the game. I want to see the reaction of those neckbeard nerds of these forums who think they know better than anyone.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You did hear it from someone else, you do mindlessly pile on, you all have no life and no wit and are boring gross nerds repeating the same shit for 2 years. This place is just reddit for old fat dorks. I couldn't care less that the kickstarter failed and it had 1 bad piece of concept art, who the fuck cares. Get out of your house for once, look at a tree, it is more interesting than this thread.
I'm just glad that you're posting here again, Brad. I wish you the best of luck with Pantheon!

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Brad must be crying himself to sleep for not making a flashier kickstarter, He must see Star Citizen Online and think "If ONLY!!!"

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's funny because when they finally release enough content to ensure everyone that the game is 100% going to release they'll get a flood of funding/donations; but until then it's going to be slim pickings. I think I'm going to wait until January and pending the news then I'll look at some of the higher end donation options.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
you need your "idea" guys also be the talent if you want that to be the case.

any startup where the idea guys dont know how to implement, is sure to be mismanaged.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
you need your "idea" guys also be the talent if you want that to be the case.

any startup where the idea guys dont know how to implement, is sure to be mismanaged.
You trying to say Brad "Getting paid and laid" McQuaid ain't talented?

• 1Like
On the other hand the Pantheon forum drama is the best part of this game.
What drama? There is no drama, don't pretend you have drama in your life in even the most distant way because you don't, it is just dull and completely uneventful and you know it. That's what is so pathetic about this thread, you wish so bad that there was some drama because your lives are so empty.

I want to see the reaction of those neckbeard nerds of these forums who think they know better than anyone.

I don't even think that they think they know better anymore. That's the sad thing about this thread. I think they stopped trying all together, they stopped caring about MMO's, stopped playing them, stopped reading about them, stopped even talking about them. The tiny bits of discussion this forum still gets is all done by people who would never even post in this thread. Most of the posters in this thread are just the old losers who are lonely and bored and want to be part of something so post the same crap over and over to each other, like the saddest circle jerk in history. It is depressing to see it.

Brad must be crying himself to sleep for not making a flashier kickstarter, He must see Star Citizen Online and think "If ONLY!!!"

They could still make a new Kickstarter, they would easily make a lot of money with what they have to show now. But it seems like they got some funding from somewhere else.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Dude. I have been following this shit from the beginning, and have been loving every minute of it. I can't not get enough of this shit.

1. Brad taking Oxy/Adderall/Coke.
2. Persons boning in office, when married to someone else in office.
3. Last minute minute layoffs in parking lot.
4. Playing Hero Clix in office while not knowing how to change his own desktop background.
5. Last minute game design because of said boning/interference from other managers.
6. General incompetence from the managers, leading to said lay offs.
7. General burglary of Sorjourner for EQ.
8. Oh yah, Forgot the lambo's and dirt bikes, This story has it all.

I mean, Brad doesn't have the brains, nor the skill, to even hire the correct people. All that he has the competence to do is to continue to scam red necks out of their money. Those that still believe that MMO's like EQ can be great again. I'm quite sure there are some I'm missing.

EDIT : Forgit #8.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they planning to show us another stream? Did they add any recent update worth mentioning?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The art talk in general has been really disappointing on this forum. You guys are making the rest of us look bad!

Unity assets are placeholder. They are a means to help build and test. It's a solid approach when you're on a limited budget.