Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
/obligatory Utnayan working on his mmo but never releasing something people can run around in

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
/obligatory Utnayan working on his mmo but never releasing something people can run around in

I changed course. I am now making a forum simulator which will fool the masses into thinking they are having conversations with real people when in fact, it's a Laura-Bot.

Just kidding. That's a lot of work. Well, not on the Laura-Bot, but the coding of the forum. I am now working with Rich Vogel on a new MMORPG called Budget Busters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Like where you have years of experience trashing MMOs but unable to release a simple demo of your own.

• 2Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ya, I can and have. SaltyPDX

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I can and have. SaltyPDX

As long as I get to fly the choppa, I want to play this version of EQ.

For ONCE I'm going to play the game I've always wanted. After all this waiting, Just several months and I'll be Alpha Testing you baby.

This makes me giggle. Laura, you haven't liked any of the games you've ever played? Why are you still trying after all this time? Games may not be for you. Make cross-stitching or something. I will hilariously keep posting that last part every time you post in a few months. Four is usually the limit of several. People like Laura and Qweirdo make this thread great. The anger, wailing, and gnashing of teeth is the best part of Pan The On!

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I believe Pantheon will come out. I also believe that the jokes/hating in this thread will get even better once it does release in some form! Mozz stick market will skyrocket! BUY BUY BUY!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You didn't do a good job then because I have no memory of saltyPDX.

Was it another one of your bots?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
As long as I get to fly the choppa, I want to play this version of EQ.

This makes me giggle. Laura, you haven't liked any of the games you've ever played? Why are you still trying after all this time? Games may not be for you. Make cross-stitching or something. I will hilariously keep posting that last part every time you post in a few months. Four is usually the limit of several. People like Laura and Qweirdo make this thread great. The anger, wailing, and gnashing of teeth is the best part of Pan The On!

Laura LOVED River Raid and loved SWG so much she started writing blogs.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Laura's little breakdown is the epitome of what I've come to expect from Pantheon fans. Mostly unfunny and horrifically retarded. It probably won't be all that hard for Brad to make a game that will entertain the developmentally stunted adults who are still wishing that game design stopped 20 years ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So lets pretend Pantheon does come out, lets pretend even further it's a great game. Do you think any of that will stop us from shitting on it? Prepare your anus for the bombardment of

Too Brown
Dirt bikes
Parking lots
Drugs
Mozzarella sticks
the list goes on and on

It's our god given right to hate everything.

You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Plane of Time, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to beat one of the mini ring encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Rathe which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the Plane of Time to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

Intro1.jpg

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
The other day someone was claiming how the three hours stream was just a fancy photoshop and that Pantheon is a vaporware. The amount of stupidity some people posses is astonishing!

And this forum is full of hate, I have no idea why but I'm going to laugh my ass off here when Pantheon is released. Oh boy am I going to have a blast when this game is released? and I'm going to share my journey, just to fulfill a prophecy. For ONCE I'm going to play the game I've always wanted. After all this waiting, but this time it's going to be otherworldly because I get to laugh at all the skeptics here. And the irony is, most of the neckbeards here are going to play the game.

PANTHEON: RISE OF THE FALLEN!
WE WILL ARRIVE TO OUR PROMISED LANDS.

Just several months and I'll be Alpha Testing you baby.
Lol... that is the spirit ! Lets have some more of that extra juiced eggnogg shall we? =)

Seriously, how about a healthy dose of scepticism to go with that hope? Just because the Vision *feels* like the vision of old (it is the same Brad of course, just a lil wiser) does not mean the game *WILL* be made or *gasp* work well (well the Engine is already better than Vanguard & deployment in cloud so we might be ok there).... or *gasp*...... be fun. What matters is execution.... and you need a good team for that, and money to pay them.

The extreme views are a teency weency bit hmmm.....unrealistic:
  • both from the noobiedev armchair Startup Superstar CEO Trolls we all love to hate
  • and hyped fanboys and girls.

Not much to get excited about yet even if Brad is doing better than Smed & the EQNext team. For now though Pantheon is stumbling along severely underfunded.... Things MIGHT get interesting though if Brad can lure some of those kickscammers from the Star Citizen team to fire up a decent kickstarter!

Cmon Pantheon Virtual sailing boats & Luxury Villas ! Do I hear a $100 mil kaching yet?

(edit sp) not enough nogg for meh!!....Time to break out the Space juice =p

Last edited:
  • 1Like

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Certainly looks like perhaps SoE should have hired/kept Brad to build HIS game instead of EQNext tho.....lol ... just imagine: then Brad and Smed could be working their magic :).... *sigh*, ah well....it was just not meant to be. Perhaps there is hope still for a reunion after Pantheon sorts itself out and they scrounge some pennies to buy back the EQ IP from the Ruskies.

On a related note....@Elidroth, a serious question: I there any chance we could have some retrospective reflections on how Pantheon feels and looks compared to the internal EQN after 5 years? in development?

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was hoping for far more entertainment when I come back from work. I'm disappointed by you, neckbeards.
Heck, I'm starting to think you guys are a little bit too nice than the usual.

The funny thing is I feel more comfortable talking about Pantheon here than I do on Pantheon's official forum.

Having proven my point that the majority of this community is nothing but your average imbecile "lol roasted" kind of mentality. We move on with Pantheon News.

IT IS GOING TO ROCK!

• 2Salty