Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I was hoping for far more entertainment when I come back from work. I'm disappointed by you, neckbeards.
Heck, I'm starting to think you guys are a little bit too nice than the usual.

The funny thing is I feel more comfortable talking about Pantheon here than I do on Pantheon's official forum.

Having proven my point that the majority of this community is nothing but your average imbecile "lol roasted" kind of mentality. We move on with Pantheon News.

IT IS GOING TO ROCK!

When you try to hard at riling people up it doesn't work. There is a sweet spot for trolling and you are overshooting it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Whoa, don't call us neckbeards! That's some ruthless shit right there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Laura Laura would you describe you vagina more yeasty or cottage cheesy right now?

I do not think it is anything right now based on this:

What's happening here happens to Angry Old Fat Women who just stopped having their period.

I sense a lot of projection from Laura. So I would guess it is more... Dormant. For lack of a better term.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I didn't know the names of the people that fucked around on each other, so sorry about that. But, in my own defense, I thought that Brad had been discarded like a piece of trash crack whore from the gaming industry after his Vanguard debacle. So, I stopped coming here. Forgot some of the important details. Then, some somebody posted in my timeline on FB that Brad's making another game. Eventually, it led me back here, and the hilarity ensued. It was just like I never left, except there are bigger asshats.

"PANTHEON'S GONNA ROCK!" It's kind'a funny. Not in a laughing kind'a way, but instead in a sad and lonely kind'a way.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I do not think it is anything right now based on this:

I sense a lot of projection from Laura. So I would guess it is more... Dormant. For lack of a better term.
What? Just because she is an old cristy cint doesn't mean she can't have a fetid vagina

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
When you try to hard at riling people up it doesn't work. There is a sweet spot for trolling and you are overshooting it.

I don't know about you, this shit seems to be working.
I've never had so much power since my vagina started to be too yeasty.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't know about you, this shit seems to be working.
I've never had so much power since my vagina started to be too yeasty.

Not really. You are in a hole, can't get out, and we are all laughing at you and you are the class clown entertaining us while we are at work.

We have also stopped completely even talking abut this POS vaporware pipe dream and now have focused all attention on your crusty vag.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not really. You are in a hole, can't get out, and we are all laughing at you and you are the class clown entertaining us while we are at work.

We have also stopped completely even talking abut this POS vaporware pipe dream and now have focused all attention on your crusty vag.

Hello, my name is Utnayan and I'm thuper thmart and witty and I can make many joketh and hurt your wittle feelingth!

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me surrounded by all the neckbeards in their "haha we roast you" circle jerk.

Carefully observe Utnayan, the thuper thmart dwarf, pouring wine for us to drink and become one true family.

• 4Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is getting bad.

giphy.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Soygen is winning the GIF competition so far. This is going to be more fun than the game itself which won't ever come out for poor Laura.