Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tell you what buddy. You give me the money and time McQuaid had from "angel investors" and I'll promise not to use the cash to plug Oxy up my ass and pay the electric bill and living expenses, and use it to launch into alpha within a year. Remember, you little e-whore T-Rex fuck bot, EQ Browser may come out around the same time they release a cure for HSV-2 you caught from your wife's multiple Cuckold nights on swapsmut.

PS: Jerry Lawler really fucked your wife?

You are so mad that you are unable to release an alpha of your make believe game that you have to slap your fingers so furiously against the keyboard.

I feel the rustle that you have about being incapable of doing the very thing that you armchair rage about for years.

Maybe if you actually built something 2 or more individuals could run around in, you wouldn't have such a huge chip on your shoulder about people who can.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Our World" vs "EQ Browser" vs "Pantheon".

This is truly the end times.

• 3Like

tyen

<Banned>
"Our World" vs "EQ Browser" vs "Pantheon".

This is truly the end times.

3o85xHztt3cupGjjOM.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like Ut and Tyen and wish they would get on discord for drunken game nights.

tyen

<Banned>
Since we're all stupid losers and Pantheon is kicking all sort of ass and rocking like a mother fucker. Please enlighten us on the latest Pantheon developments. Don't worry we'll wait.

Dec 9th, little over 2 weeks ago, was the Twitch stream.

Is that too long ago for you to remember or are you just flapping gums for no reason?

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh the twitch stream. Oh boy that was some hot shit, oh wait it was a bunch of fucking nothing. His bi-annual demo tape isn't good enough.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Oh the twitch stream. Oh boy that was some hot shit, oh wait it was a bunch of fucking nothing. His bi-annual demo tape isn't good enough.

You asked for pantheon developments, and there was pantheon developments this month.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Even IF this game is just what everyone wanted, and is very classical EQ style with no instancing, you'll still get neckbearded basement dwellers who have the social graces of a burnt grill cheese sandwich monopolizing spawns, exploiting game mechanics and just being overall nasty (see P1999 forum, and that's just an old emulation of an 18 year old game).

Either way we're in for good times!

Can confirm. Will be there monopolizing content.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
actually built something 2 or more individuals could run around in.

Keep your wife out of this. This is between me and you, Shitbot Mcgee Sally.

Can't a man from the work of his brow make fun of the other brow? Because sometimes that's a fucking hairy brow, and hairy brows are destined to be made fun of. Kind of like the time you told Trex to take her panties off, and she said, "I did!". With that said, I am going to tell you a bedtime story.

It doesn't take a lot of talent to make a video game. It takes time. Hell, it doesn't even take a lot of cash. This gaming industry we love is ran more poorly than a Liberal US Government with more red tape around it than what keeps your wife's legs closed for fear of biological weapon release. Shit man, especially with the tools available today. Time, and maybe a hint of scripting experience. Now, Our World is in progress. It always is. It's a hobby for me. It's fun. Not painful like scraping what may be glue but you really have no clue what the hell it is after you have sex with your wife. Hell, I am not even going to sell it. It will be for people here to play and fuck around in for free. (Also kind of like your wife) Why does that matter you ask?

* I am not using other people's money, time, or labor.
* I am not promoting anything to sell, cash in on, or try to make money on before it even comes out
* I am not a sleezy fuckhead using gamers to pay an electric bill or to keep a Bike that is overdue on payments for a product that doesn't exist.

Like the great Jeff Spicoli stated many years ago. "Isn't this our time? Nothing like a feast on our time." Well, this is our time. Our world. It will be a brilliant place where people can just make something and play in it and ease of use is a huge feature to design. Shit, when I am done even you may be able to make something that works that won't be a troll for 10 years. It's that fucking incredible.

Now, Tyen, I think it's time you and I see eye to eye on this. This is very fucking important Tyen. For you. Only for you. It will help you realize your dreams, your goals in life, your sanity, your life will come back like nothing has come back before, save HSV-2 and HPV.

Like a steam sale brother. Go get it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I thought everyone here was already playing Ut's game and hit the level cap? "Drunken Shitposting w/ PvP" has been a massive hit for years.

The loot drops needs a hotfix tho.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user