Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh shit I remember Shabadoo, you would get pissy when we would call Brad a fraud. There are no MMOs on the horizon, genre is dead Blizzard and WoW clones killed it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Good lord. I had almost forgotten about this POS game. Pantheon : Struggling for a P2P Model, but Falling To a F2P Model Within a Month. *shaking head* I dunno, I think that now it's gonna be up Gen Z to decide on what a geek really is. Millenials missed out on that, because everybody was a geek. Geek was chic, at that point.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wish em well, but I'm going to die of laughter when this takes this so long to come out that World of Diablo4Craft MMORPG comes out and Blizzard crushes the MMO market again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Those still shots look pretty nice. That being said, all they are are still shots and I won't let it pass the eye test until after the next stream.

Sevens

Log Wizard
After an intro to Visionary Realms and Pantheon, and then a quick demo, the Twitch team took time out of their day to actually sit down and play Pantheon! They played more than an hour and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. Not only was it rewarding to share and show off the game but their positive and excited reactions while playing was very encouraging and validating -- reminded me of the first time we unveiled EQ to the public at GDC 1997/8 -- we could tell by people's reactions that we were definitely on to something. Today was very similar and the vibe I got was that 1. we're definitely already re-capturing that magic and feel and 2. that an MMO like Pantheon, virtually alone in a sea of hyper-casual MMOs, is definitely what a lot of online gamers have been waiting for and for quite some time!

*Taken from Brad McQuaids Facebook page*

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sounds like they are far enough along to buy some more bus stop billboards I am sure that will help bring more of the fallen.

• 1Worf

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
After looking through a lot of the screenshots they have out, it definitely looks like an updated Vanguard. If it can capture the magic that was there and leave behind the performance issues, this might just turn it around... If this ever makes it out, I may actually pick it up.

• 1Picard

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
After an intro to Visionary Realms and Pantheon, and then a quick demo, the Twitch team took time out of their day to actually sit down and play Pantheon! They played more than an hour and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. Not only was it rewarding to share and show off the game but their positive and excited reactions while playing was very encouraging and validating -- reminded me of the first time we unveiled EQ to the public at GDC 1997/8 -- we could tell by people's reactions that we were definitely on to something. Today was very similar and the vibe I got was that 1. we're definitely already re-capturing that magic and feel and 2. that an MMO like Pantheon, virtually alone in a sea of hyper-casual MMOs, is definitely what a lot of online gamers have been waiting for and for quite some time!

*Taken from Brad McQuaids Facebook page*

LOL

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, this thing is still going? didnt it fail like 4 years ago? how the fuck can people still be talking about it?

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure the gameplay and graphics of this MMO are of such quality that one hour of play is enjoyable.

They must have killed 10-15 rats easily, perhaps wiped on an orc pawn as grand finale.

• 2Worf

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
After looking through a lot of the screenshots they have out, it definitely looks like an updated Vanguard. If it can capture the magic that was there and leave behind the performance issues, this might just turn it around... If this ever makes it out, I may actually pick it up.

Let's be honest, there was more wrong with VG than just performance issues

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users