Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He doesn't realize that you were making fun of the grammar mistake in the VR posting.

HAH. Read it again retard. I was commenting on their mistake. Just as RobIII was. Christ you circle jerks are so fucking far up each other's behinds you don't even see when I agree with you. Fucking morons.

BTW if you actually had any reading comprehension and had two brain cells to remember with, you would realize I said I took the 300 dollar tier. And I then said that I don't have a problem with those who spend more, couldn't care less. I let you all continue with your pathetic crying about how others spend their money because it is so fucking funny. Jesus you fuckwits are soo pathetic.

Try to at least show up. This isn't even a challenge.

• 4Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HAH. Read it again retard. I was commenting on their mistake. Just as RobIII was. Christ you circle jerks are so fucking far up each other's behinds you don't even see when I agree with you. Fucking morons.

BTW if you actually had any reading comprehension and had two brain cells to remember with, you would realize I said I took the 300 dollar tier. And I then said that I don't have a problem with those who spend more, couldn't care less. I let you all continue with your pathetic crying about how others spend their money because it is so fucking funny. Jesus you fuckwits are soo pathetic.

anchorman_big_deal.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's almost like Qwerty was still here with us.
I miss Qwerty. I never ventured outside of the gaming related forums so he never bothered me. The way people would froth at the mouth at every single word he wrote though was hilarious.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have any experience with tech... but let's be honest, I don't think that matters. Resume submitted.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I miss Qwerty. I never ventured outside of the gaming related forums so he never bothered me. The way people would froth at the mouth at every single word he wrote though was hilarious.

qwerty's retardation was mostly confined to the gaming forums, you didn't lose out on much.

shame on you for missing him.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
No leaks from the true believers who paid to get in? Or just not this public? Can't help hoping for something good from this, but damn it's been slow. Sounds like they've really perfected the grass, anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Personally, I REALLY want to know if that door opens yet or if they've completely given up on immersion and you teleport to the other side when you click on it.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Personally, I REALLY want to know if that door opens yet or if they've completely given up on immersion and you teleport to the other side when you click on it.

As much emphasis that was put on those f'n doors, they better open. I wont lie, I watched that whole video. But I will be so rustled if when I get there, those gd doors dont open.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Yah, minus points for for using behinds. Bad attempt at trolling. We all know the "you don't even know when I'm agreeing with you" schtick.

EDIT : Also, we also know about the "I'm agreeing with you, you fucking morons!" schtick. It just seems like 1990's era trolling. Try another scheme, you asshat. Accept your spanking, and join the conversation or just drop out if you have nothing intelligent to offer.

Last edited:

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Qwerty is the only poster I’ve ever put on ignore.

I've put a couple, largely because spam gets annoying.

Originally I had etchazz and popsickledeth or whatever on ignore, along with qwerty over on Fohguild. Not because I actually thought they needed to be "ignored" but because seeing their posts was starting to give me a headache from all the facepalming. Qwerty, however, was a special brand of retard. The rose-colored-glasses brigade are hilarious, but they don't chain post over and over and over the exact same points and just add profanity to spice it up. They have their (objectively) wrong thoughts and beliefs, but they kept it at least somewhat conversational. The above three, for a time, were absolutely just spam bots when it came to mmo threads. Etchazz being the least egregious offender, but still offensive enough in my opinion.

Nowadays, it's just qwerty, and he/she/it gets it automatically when I see the name. I -did- have Tanoomba from the Other Games and General forums ignored for a bit, but that literally made the related threads unreadable as every other post was ignored and the ones that weren't were directly referencing the ignored posts. Hard times, kids.

Hope Pre-Alpha(lol) is going well, and we see this before the heat death of the universe. I've heard the doors are majestic.

• 1Worf