<Prior Amod>
LTMHQq.gif

MMO_Wolf_McQuaid.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yah, minus points for for using behinds. Bad attempt at trolling. We all know the "you don't even know when I'm agreeing with you" schtick.

EDIT : Also, we also know about the "I'm agreeing with you, you fucking morons!" schtick. It just seems like 1990's era trolling. Try another scheme, you asshat. Accept your spanking, and join the conversation or just drop out if you have nothing intelligent to offer.

This thread would be empty (except for my wisdom of course) if only "intelligent" posts were allowed.

Merry Christmas

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're not wrong there since if intelligence were involved Brad would have no cock slobberers and the rest of us would have nothing to make fun of.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
This thread would be empty (except for my wisdom of course) if only "intelligent" posts were allowed.

Merry Christmas

Hah. You honestly think a drug addicted, dirt bike riding, letting someone else fuck in his office, no talent other than idea man, oxy taking, letting people go in the parking lot, letting his middle managers go off the rail so that nobody had any clue as WTF they were doing, Hero Clix playing idiot like Brad McQuaid wouldn't be filled without your genius insights?

Fuck you.

And the horse you rode in on.

EDIT : GDI, why do I keep forgetting thief? He stole all of his ideas from Sojourn. A MUD that was prolly around the time you were being conceived.

EDIT x 2 : You prolly don't even know what a MUD is. Go google it, we'll wait. And tell us some more of your brilliant insights, you dipshit.

Last edited:
  • 3Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
@Amod can we get this thread shawed and renamed to "The Brad McQuaid Appreciation Thread"?

No. You will continue enjoying this thread in its current location as if it still had a chance of going gold.

• 5Worf

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any leaked pre-alpha-beta-alpha testing information yet? Or we still just shitting on Brad lol?

I did not donate and have literally zero expectations of this game to be anything more than vaporware or some flimsy released product that 50 people play...but when it comes out I'll probably try it and make my own decision. And if it does indeed "rock" then that would be awesome...but come on...we all know it won't.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is pretty simple. If you are not confident enough in your game to let people talk about it, then you probably should not be letting them play it.

• 1Picard

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've heard positive things and that "if you liked EQ you'll probably like this". That being said, anyone that is giving opinions on it right now are people that were willing to drop $1000 to test one zone, so grain of salt and such.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
they need to go full norrath citizen and charge for acces to a zone

its an exclusive opportunity to be the first to conquer orc fucking hill

this game has exactly the kind of talent it takes to copy the star citizen model on a smaller scale, except in the PR / financial department I guess

• 1Worf

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
they need to go full norrath citizen and charge for acces to a zone

its an exclusive opportunity to be the first to conquer orc fucking hill

this game has exactly the kind of talent it takes to copy the star citizen model on a smaller scale, except in the PR / financial department I guess

Make us pay $100 for hill capture zone and $25 for every new zone.

cringe

Sevens

Log Wizard
It is pretty simple. If you are not confident enough in your game to let people talk about it, then you probably should not be letting them play it.
Wrong, there are lots of things a company would want to keep secret about an Alpha product. I mean its just SOP for every company to have an NDA in place for public testing.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Wrong, there are lots of things a company would want to keep secret about an Alpha product. I mean its just SOP for every company to have an NDA in place for public testing.

Yeah I’m sure there are companies foaming at the mouth trying to steal ideas from Pantheon.

• 5Worf