Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah I’m sure there are companies foaming at the mouth trying to steal ideas from Pantheon.
Listen, I understand you have a rabid hatred for Brad McQuaid and thats fine but bash him on shit that makes sense. Bashing him or his company for doing something that every other company in the world does just makes you look silly. I mean there is plenty of ammo out there to use

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Listen, I understand you have a rabid hatred for Brad McQuaid and thats fine but bash him on shit that makes sense. Bashing him or his company for doing something that every other company in the world does just makes you look silly. I mean there is plenty of ammo out there to use

I don’t have a rabid hatred for him, I just take cheap shots when I see em. You have to admit they are well deserved by him.

I remember when Vanguard was a few months from release and still had NDA, the rabid fanboys wouldn’t allow anyone to say negative stuff, Utnayan was foaming at the mouth ripping on Brad. Then my homie Bruuce Bruuce gets a beta invite runs around for ten minutes and posts some horrible screenshots at max graphical settings. It was damn funny times.

Shitty games need NDA breakers so we don’t get repeats of VG, selling 200k copies on a bunch of secrets and lies.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don’t have a rabid hatred for him, I just take cheap shots when I see em. You have to admit they are well deserved by him.

I remember when Vanguard was a few months from release and still had NDA, the rabid fanboys wouldn’t allow anyone to say negative stuff, Utnayan was foaming at the mouth ripping on Brad. Then my homie Bruuce Bruuce gets a beta invite runs around for ten minutes and posts some horrible screenshots at max graphical settings. It was damn funny times.

Shitty games need NDA breakers so we don’t get repeats of VG, selling 200k copies on a bunch of secrets and lies.

Bruuce Bruuce lol how the fuck did you do this and I not see it back then babe? Far from your best work though

WWW.SOLRORAGE.COM :: View topic - The Adventures of Teheuroslayer part1.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

Hey, the shots most people are taking at Brad are well deserved, hes done fucked up a lot. My whole point was taking a shot (and this wasnt you doing it, some other poster that I quoted) at him for doing things other companies do just makes you look (again not YOU you) look silly. Take your shots, just make sure they are deserved shots and not just you wanting to throw shit at Brad

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I miss that shit. My favorite was when he was dotting shit in plane of water against some euro guild raid. The conversation with the dude was hilarious. “I’m just here in plane of water getting exp” or some shit lol

Hell yes, me and young Bruuce Bruuce used to also kill the Coirnav trigger with a group so the EU guilds couldn't get into PoTime.

USA #1

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Not really related...but

A siiiiiick unity plugin just released in beta from some dude that does an insane good job at in-game video recording for sharing externally. Been rocking that so hard.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So where is the news on this game. I was told there was a $1,000 alpha then we get nothing but radio silence. @Convo where is the leet beta infoz?
Well there's a NDA and I assume if you paid 1k, you're not too keen on getting your access revoked right away especially since it's probably not that hard to track people when there's like 20people with access. Also anyone crazy enough to spend 1k wouldn't be very objective, yet. Once 3-6months of patches have passed, people might be a little bit more jaded about their 1000$.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

A+++ Would read again.

• 2Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
this ‘become one of the fallen’ gag just never gets old. I hope this isn’t limited to just this forum but is also happening at pantheon’s

• 2Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
qtmNwmz.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users