Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They just need to let you buy support tiers with Krono.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Not if we split the cost of getting him drunk and paying the hooker to play dead. If it gets a few of us access for less than 1k a piece then we’ve saved money and had fun at the same time.

I think Hekotat is on to something!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I love the hate for this game.

People won't pay a WoW sub or buy an xpac but will give 1k+ to Brad for a glimmer of hope.

Wakey wakey!

That's kind of a dumb argument. Whales exist-- see Star Citizen. Not exactly breaking news. WoW still makes millions upon millions of dollars more than Pantheon. People still pay subs. People still buy xpacs. Maybe you and your Pantheon masturbators don't, but you're just an anecdotal spec.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sorry we don't give a fuck about another WoW expansion. Some of us don't care how many people eat at fucking McDonald's, we're sick of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So they pay $1k to dumpster dive for scraps instead?

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Sorry we don't give a fuck about another WoW expansion. Some of us don't care how many people eat at fucking McDonald's, we're sick of it.

Your argument was dumb because you implied Pantheon was attractive to so many people while wow was struggling. You can say WoW is shit quality since that's subjective but you can't claim Pantheon is more popular. It's just dumb.

Whales and their mental gymnastics.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Hey, I had a QP tonight for the first time in a long time. Now that they actually make them fresh, it was pretty damn good!

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Your argument was dumb because you implied Pantheon was attractive to so many people while wow was struggling. You can say WoW is shit quality since that's subjective but you can't claim Pantheon is more popular. It's just dumb.

WoW isn't shit (objectively speaking, personal opinion aside). I'm just sick of it.

And yes some people are so sick of it with lack of a good alternative that they will actually spend 1000$ as obvious and proven.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

People on the Everquest TLP servers think WoW is a children's cartoon when 99.5% of those raiders wouldn't be able to handle the first heroic let alone mythic boss in a raid. That's the fan base this game is targeting and who its most popular with, they're a rabid bunch and will be shilling this game until its out there for all to see and form their own opinions.

• 4Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some of these guys are not interested in playing and are praying it fails. I can only speculate why and notice a common theme.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MMO's are extremely cheap entertainment.

I can spend 2 or 3 hundred on a friday night easy, and do it a couple times a month. Wake up Saturday with nothing to show for it but a splitting headache. I spent thousands on my computer, big screen tv, sound system and smart phone. And will spend that all over again to keep them up to date.

Spending $15 dollars a month on a mmo sub is cheaper than a pizza and brings a lot more bang for the buck. If someone wants to spend 1000 dollars on a game they might eventually spend 1000's upon 1000's of hours in then I don't have a problem with them. I even considered doing it myself.

The people bitching about how other people spend their money need to get out of mom's basement and get a job.

• 4Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
MMOs are not as entertaining to me when there's 1) no roles to play in a group (I see you BDO) and 2) NPCs/Dungeons are a walk in the park. When was the last time we've had to quit a spot in a dungeon because it was too tough for us? The last few streams of Pantheon shows you that a dungeon can stop your progress and humble you, you better gear up and work as a team in order to take down a room/boss.

I can't wait to play Pantheon!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MMOs are not as entertaining to me when there's 1) no roles to play in a group (I see you BDO) and 2) NPCs/Dungeons are a walk in the park. When was the last time we've had to quit a spot in a dungeon because it was too tough for us? The last few streams of Pantheon shows you that a dungeon can stop your progress and humble you, you better gear up and work as a team in order to take down a room/boss.

I had to quit a +18 the other day because it was too tough for the group?

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Some of these guys are not interested in playing and are praying it fails. I can only speculate why and notice a common theme.

What's the common theme? Let's hear the theory.

FYI, I never played WoW after beta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Unfounded and possibly irrelevant speculation at this point, don't worry about it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I had to quit a +18 the other day because it was too tough for the group?

Mythic+ in WoW.

• 1Like