Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Convo was prolly told by no circumstance was he allowed to work with us. We know all of Brad's dirty little secrets.

Shit I don't blame him, every time they step foot in here the salty cunts come out of the woodwork.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Shit I don't blame him, every time they step foot in here the salty cunts come out of the woodwork.

To be fair, I don't think Convo has had any issues here since he went to work for Brad. That's as an Eagles fan so pretty rarified. Brad deserves his bad rep and understandably stays away. It may surprise some cock-holsters here but Pantheon has other talent than Brad and they would probably be welcomed by the vast majority of posters that follow this thread. Pantheon can and has been promoted by other people than Conman.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah; we're a den of (admittedly justified) negativity when it comes to Brad-centric games. Too many of us have played EQ/Vanguard and have seen firsthand his shenanigans. We are -not- a good shill spot. If the product is good we'll embrace it, but if it is subpar in -any- way it'll get shit on, especially here.

Why take that kind of gamble?

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
To be honest Brad Mcquaid at this point is pretty insignificant to Pantheon. Getting them to the point where they are now (coming up from the Fuzzy Trolls era) and any success this game has falls squarely on the shoulders of Joppa. He is the savior of this game, it was done for until he came along and saved it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be honest Brad Mcquaid at this point is pretty insignificant to Pantheon. Getting them to the point where they are now (coming up from the Fuzzy Trolls era) and any success this game has falls squarely on the shoulders of Joppa. He is the savior of this game, it was done for until he came along and saved it.

This. Someone said it pretty succinctly a while back that if Pantheon ever actually rocks, it'll happen despite Brad's involvement, not because of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just did the Pathfinder's Pledge. after binging on the video's it reminded me so much of my EQ days. I just want that old feeling back or dungeon camps etc.

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
The Tyen & Trex fundraising effort has inspired me. We should see if we can collect enough to buy the 10k pledge that would allow us to design a raid or dungeon. It would let us put the FoH stamp on the game in a way that would never be forgotten =).

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

The Tyen & Trex fundraising effort has inspired me. We should see if we can collect enough to buy the 10k pledge that would allow us to design a raid or dungeon. It would let us put the FoH stamp on the game in a way that would never be forgotten =).

This is something I could get behind. Amod Amod get on it.

We have enough members that if most of us donated a few soydollars we'd be set.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

We could prolly force them into a guild invite pledge by raising whatever amount we think deserves it. Theyd take a few thousand for that fucking guaranteed.

Start the recruitment thread sheeeeet, $50 buy-in to be in the guild. Got my card rdy.

I think we could raise 4-5k max with outside advertising. In-house prolly 2500. shrug Sebudai Sebudai crunch the numbers

@a_skeleton_03 Amod Amod Convo Convo

I'd say 1500-2k for that guild pledge would be fair for all guilds. 70-100people max per guild.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We could prolly force them into a guild invite pledge by raising whatever amount we think deserves it. Theyd take a few thousand for that fucking guaranteed.

Start the recruitment thread sheeeeet, $50 buy-in to be in the guild. Got my card rdy.

I think we could raise 4-5k max with outside advertising. In-house prolly 2500. shrug Sebudai Sebudai crunch the numbers

I'd say 1500-2k for that guild pledge would be fair for all guilds. 70-100people max per guild.
As long as I can pledge in a browser

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'll donate only if the raid encounter is some sort of goatse type anus with F O H spelled out on the butt cheeks. Also the encounter would need to include at least three of the following.

Dirt Bikes
Vicodin
Mozzarella Sticks
What the Hoof
14 days
Swamp donkeys
Fuzzy Trolls
Dennys Napkins
Too much brown

I am sure some of the over apprentice devs could add to the list of items needed in this encounter design.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

I'll donate only if the raid encounter is some sort of goatse type anus with F O H spelled out on the butt cheeks. Also the encounter would need to include at least three of the following.

Dirt Bikes
Vicodin
Mozzarella Sticks
What the Hoof
14 days
Swamp donkeys
Fuzzy Trolls
Dennys Napkins
Too much brown

I am sure some of the over apprentice devs could add to the list of items needed in this encounter design.

I assumed at the beginning we'd have an Aradune NPC at the beginning say "This is gonna rock!" right before we all jump off a cliff and die when we land, after promising us we would be safe because he imbued us with slow fall. Afterwards a shadowy figure named Lord Gravy approaches and rez's us.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Offers in the range of $10,000 for something similar were rejected.

• 1Picard

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>

Dirt Bikes
Vicodin
Mozzarella Sticks
What the Hoof
14 days
Swamp donkeys
Fuzzy Trolls
Dennys Napkins
Too much brown

I assumed at the beginning we'd have an Aradune NPC at the beginning say "This is gonna rock!" right before we all jump off a cliff and die when we land, after promising us we would be safe because he imbued us with slow fall. Afterwards a shadowy figure named Lord Gravy approaches and rez's us.

Glad to see we are all on the same page