Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yup PoM is exactly what I was thinking as well.

So I talked to them and this is the quoted response:

VR said:
To be clear, it's not a design-your-own dungeon scenario, but rather a chance to contribute your ideas to one that is being developed, with the decisions ultimately in the hands of the devs. But if you have full concepts, you will have a chance to present them and discuss with a very real possibility that some of it gets included, should it be content-appropriate.

So if that is something people are willing to work with let me know and we can start thinking on how we would work this out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We need an idea list, which we will in turn narrow down to a few winners then present it to the team. We get a head nod on what they like or don't like and decide if it's worth the price.

That's how I see it anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
We need an idea list, which we will in turn narrow down to a few winners then present it to the team. We get a head nod on what they like or don't like and decide if it's worth the price.

That's how I see it anyways.

This is a take your money first and give you your answers second type of organization.

You could try scheming around this with a $20k pledge by narrowing down your ideas, presenting it to the team, getting shit on, and coming back with ideas they might accept, only for them to take your money a second time as you "contribute to your ideas."

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Pops

Programming
  • Daniel Krenn - Lead Programmer
  • Robert Crane - Senior Programmer
  • Tod Curtis - Senior Programmer
  • Jason Weimann - Senior Programmer
Art & Animation
  • Jared Pullen - Senior Concept Artist
  • Julien Abenhaim - Animator
  • Will Barry - Character Artist
  • Ben Droste - Environment Artist
  • Forrest Imel - Concept Artist
  • Jerry Kulkis - 3D Environmental Artist
  • Bruno Rime - Technical Artist
Design
  • Chris Perkins - Creative Director
  • Tim Wathen - Game Designer
  • Corey LeFever - Senior Game Designer
Technology
  • Kurt Habetler - Systems Engineer
  • Sam Scott - Systems Engineer, Database Administrator
  • Bret DeChristopher - Database Administrator
Project Management
  • Lynn Ashworth - Project Manager
  • Kim Morrison - QA Lead
How are they all getting paid? Or are they just rocking for free?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is the first time I've actually been interested in the game. We definitely would need a T'Yen Trex boss character with at least two little monsters as their minions. Maybe have Sham'Daman Halloween character with succubus throughout the level? Maybe have a quest where a mad genius is laid low by a money lender and his pet crony? Finish the quest and the genius showers you with his golden coins as a reward? Or have his pet whore from Ohio do it lol?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This is the first time I've actually been interested in the game. We definitely would need a T'Yen Trex boss character with at least two little monsters as their minions. Maybe have Sham'Daman Halloween character with succubus throughout the level? Maybe have a quest where a mad genius is laid low by a money lender and his pet crony? Finish the quest and the genius showers you with his golden coins as a reward? Or have his pet whore from Ohio do it lol?

Fuck those two trainwrecks. I'd rather immortalize Gravy, an actual good member of this community.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Honestly, if they were to give us some lore and a few areas they have not completed- I am sure our collective autisticness would produce fleshed out concepts for them.

We also would need a guide of how they operate, do they want text discriptions of local, npcs, monsters etc? do they want image examples. How do they want this formatted.

It is sad, yet exciting, that they essentially could get an entire zone out of this commonity- and if they tell us their stnadards, story backgrounds, elements of constraint and guidance on their operations - we would just "work" for them.

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, if they were to give us some lore and a few areas they have not completed- I am sure our collective autisticness would produce fleshed out concepts for them.

We also would need a guide of how they operate, do they want text discriptions of local, npcs, monsters etc? do they want image examples. How do they want this formatted.

It is sad, yet exciting, that they essentially could get an entire zone out of this commonity- and if they tell us their stnadards, story backgrounds, elements of constraint and guidance on their operations - we would just "work" for them.

I was thinking the same thing. I doubt they have put much work into the raid zones yet. Give us a framework to work within and let us do a zone worth of work for you.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
My guess is we would be able to give them zone lore, NPC name, lore and abilities, mini boss and boss fight descriptions and strategies, side quests and zone item names and lore. AKA a shit ton of work they would not have to do.

Last edited:

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
My .02 cents [sic] is that the zone should be a circus themed zone, named Cirque le Jerk. There needs to be a globe of death involved somehow.

But using technology that's appropriate for a fantasy world so as not to ruin the immersion:

article-2339507-1A42ABE3000005DC-140_634x319.jpg

• 1Worf

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
My .02 cents [sic] is that the zone should be a circus themed zone, named Cirque le Jerk. There needs to be a globe of death involved somehow.

But using technology that's appropriate for a fantasy world so as not to ruin the immersion:

article-2339507-1A42ABE3000005DC-140_634x319.jpg

Bro you need to get laid.........desperately. You're a bummer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If there is any tranportation in this made up zone it would have to be limited to a Rickshaw. I don't even know how that would be a debate.

The Samdaman character would need to include some form of text talking about the highest server burst dps.

We would need a trap NPC named Milly, or another trap npc with cock and balls hanging out with an NPC Fedor leading it.

Maybe a pimp NPC named Wolfin who hands out nudie mags that give some sort of stamina buff lasting up to 4 hours.

If there are any raid bosses the loot table would have to be a default cloth cap.

I would have a Lumie NPC who just talks to itself about aliens, garlic, and cinnamilk.

Some centaur type creature named Kate.

What was that one douche canoes name who used to talk about having songs written about him by some shit band? Coheed and Cambria or something? We need that guy as an NPC for sure.

Also I would include /pizza somehow into the zone. I am sure I can expand on this shit later but that's all that comes to mind for now.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users