<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
134F5063-5012-44CE-A682-B374411BB27A.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and you can't forget whatever version of Tyen/Req existed at the time hosting the Pantseon site

...and the art assets. Only the best for Brad

wV63cp0.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes I wonder if Brad and/or others from Pantheon lurk around and see some of this and think to themselves, "Did we really do that?" The fuzzy troll era just about pushed me over the edge.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Fuzzy Trolls era was hilarious and weird at the same time. I would have bet my house this game is not going to get released. Difference is; majority of people are either blind haters or blind fan bois and I'm one of very few sensible people. People still think this game is vaporware when we have hours upon hours of online gameplay. Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is going to be released. If the people behind it managed to deliver after all that failure, a playable dungeon with the core combat actually really implemented... I can already say I'm cheering for VR now. What makes it better for me is the combat being exactly what I've been crying about the last 15 years.

• 4Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The drive-by-haters ignorance in this thread is really puzzling. They do a Twitch live-stream every couple months where you can see the game in action, 2+ hours at a time.

You may not like what you see, but there is definitely a lot to see and discuss. Fuzzy trolls and vaporware were a valid topic 4 years ago.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Fuzzy Trolls era was hilarious and weird at the same time. I would have bet my house this game is not going to get released. Difference is; majority of people are either blind haters or blind fan bois and I'm one of very few sensible people. People still think this game is vaporware when we have hours upon hours of online gameplay. Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is going to be released. If the people behind it managed to deliver after all that failure, a playable dungeon with the core combat actually really implemented... I can already say I'm cheering for VR now. What makes it better for me is the combat being exactly what I've been crying about the last 15 years.

Brad Gaming God McQuaid said:
It's not some kind of evil scheme to make more money and upset people simultaneously.

This....

I agree after reading that Alpha NDA leaked storyline today... Damn.

Don't click unless you want the fallen to become spoiled.

tumblr_m5417ad7R11qksrnho1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
What makes it better for me is the combat being exactly what I've been crying about the last 15 years.
That's a quite pathetic 15 years.

Can you explain to me how the combat in Pantheon differs from other MMORPGs offer, other than the hideous and terribly unnatural combat animations?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

First

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like every other bullshit Pantheon Youtube gameplay video we've seen. Future promises that have yet to materialize in any video.

2017: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>
May 2018: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>

How long does it take to make a fucking entrance???

One of the recent videos had a moment where the guy in the stream zoned out into the Pass from Halnir Cave on accident and then zoned back in if I recall. /shrug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
One of the recent videos had a moment where the guy in the stream zoned out into the Pass from Halnir Cave on accident and then zoned back in if I recall. /shrug

There are two or three videos where they actually zone into Halnir through the normal zonelines even a year or more ago. Several other zones as well I believe.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That's a quite pathetic 15 years.

Can you explain to me how the combat in Pantheon differs from other MMORPGs offer, other than the hideous and terribly unnatural combat animations?

It's slower than hammered dogshit which appeals to him because he can pretend it's an AOL chat room and hit on the middle aged skank housewife cleric in the group. Just like in EQ, hitting buttons is for pussies. AFK auto attack is where the future is at.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The drive-by-haters ignorance in this thread is really puzzling. They do a Twitch live-stream every couple months where you can see the game in action, 2+ hours at a time.

You may not like what you see, but there is definitely a lot to see and discuss. Fuzzy trolls and vaporware were a valid topic 4 years ago.
The strategy of tightly controlled guided tours has worked well for North Korea. I'd expect nothing less from our glorious Supreme Visionary.

1531041612722.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users