Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We did a round table discussion about the AMA with myself and a few other people that will come out on pantheon radio again. I will put more info out later when it solidifies.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
where game invites at. pvp deathmatch in the one zone that exists

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I actually listened to all of that. I think you guys are just wrong on people not having the time or desire to play a game that takes an extensive amount of time to progress. I'm 40, an attorney, married with kids, and all I want is a solid MMO that I can play for years and years. I'm going to set aside a ton of time to play this hardcore, especially at launch. My favorite MMO of all time is EQ1. I have never played on an EQ emu server, and I thought the EQ progression servers were a joke and not even close to reflective of the original EQ experience, at least that was my opinion with Phinigal. I love FPS games, but I hate action MMOs. I want a slower, more strategic MMO. I believe there are a lot of people like me out there that want this game, have professional, busy lives, but still want a grindy, extensive leveling process. It just needs to be fun and rewarding as you work through the grind. I also believe there are a lot of young people that will easily step in and replace the old school vets that can't make the time. My son in law has only played WoW, but he's looking forward to a game like this. One of my daughters is 19 and in college, both her and her boyfriend have never played an MMO, but they are chomping at the bit for Pantheon. I think it's common sense that there is an entirely new generation of gamers that are ready to commit to a hardcore MMO just like we did in 1999 and they certainly have an abundance of time to burn on gaming. The game just needs to be rewarding, challenging, and fun. If they make a modern era version of EQ1, Pantheon is going to be a massive hit. That's a big if though.

• 11Like
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 16 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pantheon is going to be a massive hit.

C0077C1A-0C0B-40E8-958C-52492B9CCA6C.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Not sure if it was posted or not, but there is another stream the day after Cohh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
I actually listened to all of that. I think you guys are just wrong on people not having the time or desire to play a game that takes an extensive amount of time to progress. I'm 40, an attorney, married with kids, and all I want is a solid MMO that I can play for years and years. I'm going to set aside a ton of time to play this hardcore, especially at launch. My favorite MMO of all time is EQ1. I have never played on an EQ emu server, and I thought the EQ progression servers were a joke and not even close to reflective of the original EQ experience, at least that was my opinion with Phinigal. I love FPS games, but I hate action MMOs. I want a slower, more strategic MMO. I believe there are a lot of people like me out there that want this game, have professional, busy lives, but still want a grindy, extensive leveling process. It just needs to be fun and rewarding as you work through the grind. I also believe there are a lot of young people that will easily step in and replace the old school vets that can't make the time. My son in law has only played WoW, but he's looking forward to a game like this. One of my daughters is 19 and in college, both her and her boyfriend have never played an MMO, but they are chomping at the bit for Pantheon. I think it's common sense that there is an entirely new generation of gamers that are ready to commit to a hardcore MMO just like we did in 1999 and they certainly have an abundance of time to burn on gaming. The game just needs to be rewarding, challenging, and fun. If they make a modern era version of EQ1, Pantheon is going to be a massive hit. That's a big if though.
I find it pretty unlikely that your 19 year old daughter will take time off from getting pounded like a drum on frat row to play a game designed for middle aged men still hopelessly clinging to their EverQuest addiction.

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 12 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
LOL! Don't project your life experiences on me! Plus, who said she has to take time off? This new generation can multitask.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
When you live in a fantasy world, anything is possible.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
LOL! Plus, who said she has to take time off? This new generation can multitask.

This made me laugh and is technically correct. A girl could easily get pounded in every room of Phi Gamma Delta at IU and still have a couple smokes before a raid could start in EQ. Perfect pet class player as well. Honestly, I feel for the son-in-law;
"Babe, how do I get out playing this shit game with your dad again?"
"You can't, just act like you enjoy it like I act like you make me orgasm."
"Oh, I see.Well, you owe me some really fucking loud moans for this one. And that threesome I've been asking for. This game is that fucking bad"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I mean, if you want "kick me in nuts" (cause it feels better) style of grinding, there are plenty of Korean MMO's out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user