Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure everyone in this thread is skeptical and it's just trolls trolling trolls, with a smattering of suckers here and there. That being said I'm looking forward to rolling my new character Vicodin Lot'Lord in Pantheon!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure everyone in this thread is skeptical and it's just trolls trolling trolls, with a smattering of suckers here and there. That being said I'm looking forward to rolling my new character Vicodin Lot'Lord in Pantheon!

You motherfucker. Stealing my character name and idea before i even thought of it.

I enjoy the fallen gifs a lot but I enjoy Grim's butthurt posts even more. This thread will always deliver!

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

kudos

<Banned>
If you look at all the current crowdfunded mmos, they are ALL taking much longer than planned. Not sure why everyone in this thread thinks that some sort of Pantheon only issue, or are surprised by it.

Think of it in a positive light. All the little ferrets in this thread can keep wasting their lives away for at least 2 more years while bitching and moaning about a game they will never play. Hilarious.
This is how you can tell someone is new or doesn't know people here very well.

We will all buy it and then continue to shit all over it.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sorry man, we are desperate (some desperate enough to literally pledge thousands of dollars) for something that isn't a WoW clone and this is what we have to hope for.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Lord Shit'TEdge will be my name.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is how you can tell someone is new or doesn't know people here very well.

We will all buy it and then continue to shit all over it.

Been here a long time. I remember all the same people slobbing all over Wildstar's nuts before it was released. Look how well that turned out. None of you have a fucking clue. You are just trying to out edge lord each other.

It's the past history of the people here that makes all of this so funny.

Don't have a problem with what you are doing in this thread, and the gifs are cool, but it's a chuckle that you can't see yourselves over time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

kudos

<Banned>
Been here a long time. I remember all the same people slobbing all over Wildstar's nuts before it was released. Look how well that turned out. None of you have a fucking clue. You are just trying to out edge lord each other.

It's the past history of the people here that makes all of this so funny.
I never bought Wildstar because it looks like a Saturday morning cartoon. This game actually is trying to go for the D&D type atmosphere which brings it to a different level in the eyes of this community I believe.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Nirgon I'm gonna shit all over you on the hardcore pvp server of this game, can't wait. Gonna be red 2.0

Actually i'll be a quiet gnome summoner and roleplay a lot while getting ganked, more like it.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Nirgon I'm gonna shit all over you on the hardcore pvp server of this game, can't wait. Gonna be red 2.0

Actually i'll be a quiet gnome summoner and roleplay a lot while getting ganked, more like it.

being top on rogaine servers just means you are a faggot

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
nerve hit

getting suspended by GMs for pulling unengaged mobs from someone elses cakp?

No fucking thanks.

Cant even play the game seriously at that point

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
If you look at all the current crowdfunded mmos, they are ALL taking much longer than planned. Not sure why everyone in this thread thinks that some sort of Pantheon only issue, or are surprised by it.
You would think some people would take the hint and realize that crowdfunding an MMORPG just doesn't work.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rogaine the only admin who wouldn't have turned those servers off after all the doxxing and grief. Gotta respect that some.

So was it not true that they were basically selling items for real world currency on their own, though?

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I bought Vanguard at launch I have good reason to be mad.

Any person who bought Vanguard ever has good reason to be mad. The game never got fixed anytime between pre-alpha and sunset.

Patheon is going to be different though. This is just pre-pre-alpha. Placeholder stuff will be replaced with quality work. There won't be any game-breaking bugs because they have SO MANY TESTERS!!!