sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
10-FGfAIg6.gif

• 12Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 15 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Don't fool yourselves... Titan was canceled cause of Pantheon Pre Pre Alpha Alpha whispers from Aradune.

Quick look at a VR Dev meeting...

Tennis_Pants_Fall.0.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
is there ever updates about this game? or do people falling really keep this thread going?

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
People post vids form the weekly Twitch streams all the time. Sometimes there are interviews. It's in pre alpha you have to pay for and they keep showing the same zone over and over and over...

Personally, I think they are lucky we have these falling gifs just to keep Pantheon on anyone here's radar.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is there ever updates about this game? or do people falling really keep this thread going?

I think there are 4 kickstarter mmos that all seem to be in the same spot (Crowfall, Camelot Unchained, Pantheon and Ashes of Creation). Pre alpha, pre beta, whatever. All have small teams and a fuck ton of work left to do. Updates will be very slow for the next year or so as they flesh out the worlds.

Of the 4, Ashes of Creation seems to be the new shiny. Their forums are the most active atm.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think there are 4 kickstarter mmos that all seem to be in the same spot (Crowfall, Camelot Unchained, Pantheon and Ashes of Creation). Pre alpha, pre beta, whatever. All have small teams and a fuck ton of work left to do. Updates will be very slow for the next year or so as they flesh out the worlds.

Of the 4, Ashes of Creation seems to be the new shiny. Their forums are the most active atm.

Can you even count Pantheon as a "kickstarter mmo" ?

panth.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users