Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Missed-launch-window Walkers gonna be the best Pantheon guild

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Got a friend from EQ that is in alpha, he said that atm there is no playing. He also said that they have a looooong ways to go but there is more done than what is being shown on the streams and he is, so far, liking the direction they are heading in....
That's partially because the testing schedule was wonky from what i heard.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lol, so I hit a nerve with the broken comment I see. Still off your meds? So who damaged you? Your father? An uncle? Or was it the little girl down the street who called you poopy face? Heheh. You poor thing. I should feel sorry for you I suppose.
Bro, you only need to commit seppuku once. You don't need to keep doing it repeatedly.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You know what would be a good use of investor cash this early in development? Some fucking bus stop signs. To be fair this was like a year ago when they were even less developed. I am sure Grim1 Grim1 will come to defend this shit since he just loved to gargle that Brad jizz, well get to swallowing bitch let's hear your stupid fucking retort.

DE-hG3FUQAAWVKC.jpg
Well, shit. I'm sold!

I was going to donate to the Forum for Christmas, buy a mechpack or two in MWO, and spend a couple hundred on Steam this Christmas, but fuck it...Brads gonna get my money now.

This is exactly the proof of progress we've all been waiting for, guys!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What's funny with Grim getting all rustled is that this is just another Monday in the Pantheon thread.

Half the memes we post aren't even new, because we've already had all of these debates before. Time is a flat circle.

QXRiKtF.jpg

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Remember when Tyen/Req hosted the Pantheon forums? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

5 years...oof.

But it's proof they're making progress, guys!

eljdr0N.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's funny with Grim getting all rustled is that this is just another Monday in the Pantheon thread.

Half the memes we post aren't even new, because we've already had all of these debates before. Time is a flat circle.

HAHA. Too funny. You still don't get it. Too f'kn hilarious. I don't even have to bait the hook or cast it.

Jump Poopy Face, JUMP!

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Repost
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heheh. Told you all a loong time ago I only parachute in to this thread every few months to mess with the cockroaches and watch them scurry. They still keep playing. Amazing.

Dude! What is wrong with you?...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users