Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude! What is wrong with you?...

Lol. You are asking that in THIS thread? This thread has been a steaming pile for years. It's infested with cockroaches and ankle bitters like Booze and Erronious. They lack intelligence and the ability to even stop themselves from being trolled. The only value they bring are the entertaining sounds they make while being stepped on.

• 1Repost
  • 1Potato
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, coming from someone who has spent years in this thread railing against Brad I find that funny. I'm just a casual drop in. Minimal effort for maximum entertainment. You all live here. Which is sad and hilarious at the same time. Good work!

• 1Repost
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lol, coming from someone who has spent years in this thread railing against Brad I find that funny. I'm just a casual drop in. Minimal effort for maximum entertainment. You all live here. Which is sad and hilarious at the same time. Good work!

Who invited you into my home?!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You all live here. Which is sad and hilarious at the same time.
"Hello, I'm Charles Daniels. For years we've been taking you to threads like this, and showing you the heartbreak of MMO players...whose only mistake was to be born without a true spiritual successor to Everquest.

They need your help. And for less than 5 minutes of casual trolling a day, you can provide an endless stream of "Location Fields" , "is arrows by", and my new personal favorite: "No one here is blindly optimistic".

Just 5 minutes of trolling. That's less than posting in the AMOD thread. But it can make all the difference in the world to the posters in this thread."

I also forgot that at one point, we were called "MMO Terrorists". Top fucking kek

ReRolled are MMO-terrorists?! This isawesome!

Seriously, though, this turd of a game wouldn't have had even half the support on Kickstarter if it weren't for this forum. It's not our fault they shit the bed days into KS campaign.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one playing? You are telling me there are people that paid 1k to NOT play? Okay Booze, let's get that game going. i got some ideas for "zones"...

I paid the 1k pledge and have not played yet. Not sure I will play until beta or a much more finished alpha comes out. I mean not much of a point, all the ideas I can suggest to them wont do anything and just playing the game this early just does not appeal much to me.

Honestly I have no idea what I even do the 1k thing. It was so long ago I cannot even remember at this point.

• 6WTF
  • 3Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 11 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Elderan might be the only guy on this forum that I wouldn't facepalm for dropping the 10k on this.

Save that for the clownshoes that pay to be a pantheon forum member while collecting food stamps. Hopium is only a problem for the poors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, he's clearly entered the 4th dimension. What a genius. If only he would have concentrated on science and research. We could be living in a world free of cancer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yea, he's clearly entered the 4th dimension. What a genius. If only he would have concentrated on science and research. We could be living in a world free of cancer.

Our own personal Sno'nuff. Who's the Master?!!

iu