Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Goddamn. That movie might be the pinnacle of campy greatness. Now I need to go watch it again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Goddamn. That movie might be the pinnacle of campy greatness. Now I need to go watch it again.

Plus the special effects are top notch. "Who's the master?"

tenor.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
all the ideas I can suggest to them wont do anything

Oh look, it's Vanguard all over again!

I still remember during early beta testing some dude (name long forgotten) wrote up a long list of suggested changes to make the game better. Not the whiny shit you get from some testers, but actual good suggestions that the vast majority of testers backed. Brad's response was essentially, "Yeah, we're not doing any of that so fuck off".

Worked out really well for Brad and co.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Y'all are a bunch of hatin-ass motherfuckers up in here. As one of the earliest and most prominent investors in Pantheon, I'll still welcome you to my guild. Nobody is going to FALL like us!

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The longer I have been waiting for Pan'Theon, the more I have a sinking feeling of "Do I really want to ever play another MMO again?"

I have a good life. I hold down a full time job and run a second business on the side. I have great friends, awesome social circle. I get out of the house 2-3 times a week to hit the gym or play in adult sports leagues. The weekends I hit the bars, watch games or UFC.

The moment I start playing a MMO, all of those things become secondary to advancement in the game. Do I even want that? I have already seen how this story plays out with EQ and WoW. I don't know if I want to be one of the Fallen.

9f92ef8d382a15f3137bb523a37274c6.gif

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 12 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can go to a bar 2-3 nights a week and spend less than $14 total? You order one shot and then drink water all night or something?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sayin there's an upside to having a great MMO

Going out to the bar for a night for me is like surprise that'll be 105$ and tip

• 2Solidarity

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everquest - Live Servers

Just in case you missed that post from a current EQ programmer/designer in the EQ Live Servers thread:

Dzarn said:
TLDR
Scheduling is tight and we don't have enough people.

<long essay about the EQ team being overworke>

. . .with 4.5 artists, 5.3 designers, and 5.7 programmers, there is only so much that is humanly possible.

So, how big is VR's team of artists, designers, and programmers now?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user