Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even haters gotta admit. The bruiser made out of pine cones is pretty cool.

lilsprigs-lg.jpg

They look pretty amazing, but you just know they'll fuck up the animations when they try to put them in the game. Well that's unless they got someone that can do animations finally.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's fascinating to me how many of you want Brad to fail so desperately at making Pantheon, yet complain there's no good games being developed.
Who wants Brad to fail?

I don't hate homeless people, either, but I'm not going to hand them a $20 so they can go blow it on booze.

If anything, I want Brad to succeed. But a lot of us have long memories and we're reluctant to throw good money after bad. That's really the crux of the issue here...there's a lot of us that would absolutely love to throw money at Brad and beg for alpha/beta...but not just because 'hey they hired people!' or 'someone told my friend who told me that they're making progress' or 'here's a solitary screenshot without any context'.

It was the same exact shit when the KS hit. A lot of us literally laughed ourselves out of our chairs, while people were also saying the type of comment you just made.

We all want 'good games' to be developed, but you're being really naive if you think a lot of the people that LOL'ed so hard at the fuzzy troll era are just going to forget that ever happened and throw money at Brad in advance. Or forget Vanguard and parking lots. Or any number of other things that are legitimate reasons to be reluctant to donate money to Bradtheon.

• 9Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is E Elidroth for real? Fuzzy trolls, crazy religious family as lead designers, Brad taking all the money they had and giving himself a fat bonus with it were all Pantheon.

Us laughing about what a shit show its been is somehow us just being haters? GTFO with that nonsense.

Now for some real Pantheon news:
FotN5kj.gif

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Some people still don't realize that this thread IS Pantheon the game, and it is glorious.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

RoyalAssassin

Molten Core Raider
Some people still don't realize that this thread IS Pantheon the game, and it is glorious.

There are none more blind than those who refuse to see.

This thread has provided pure gold for over 5 years. That's longer that 99% of the games I play. What more do people want?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There are none more blind than those who refuse to see.

This thread has provided pure gold for over 5 years. That's longer that 99% of the games I play. What more do people want?
Holy shit... this thread has existed for about the same length of time that I've played EQ... that's crazy to me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So the game being built, coders and artists being hired, progress being made is a scam? Cool. Sign me up.

If Booze can do the same then he deserves the money. But he's all mouth with no brains, or ambition.

You all make it sound so easy, and yet I see nothing from you except whining and snark. Which are the exact same sounds the lazy make while they cower in the basement.

You can spot the Blizzard guys here if u look real close

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One of the people cringing at the next wow expansion in advance

Just cuz you buy out Jesse James's company, doesn't make you Jesse James

Or some shit like that

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is E Elidroth for real? Fuzzy trolls, crazy religious family as lead designers, Brad taking all the money they had and giving himself a fat bonus with it were all Pantheon.

Us laughing about what a shit show its been is somehow us just being haters? GTFO with that nonsense.

Now for some real Pantheon news:
FotN5kj.gif

QFT

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, I would say a EQ and Vanguard developer that actually lived the shit most of us just talk about is for real.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Could you imagine Pantheon's first raid boss if they had been left in charge?

Pantheon: Rise of the Fraggles

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"But...guys...you're being so unreasonable!!"

MMO fans have had so much smoke blown up their collective asses over the years that I honestly question how there's still people who are so blindly optimistic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users