Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
Good post random dude, with no avatar and very little post history. Flipping his shit in favor of Pantheon, but totally not a shill. How could anyone ever come to that conclusion.

P.S. The rules of "Patheon: The Forum Game" were made clear long ago and every time someone loses their shit like this it's just another 1000 points added to the top score.

Post history since it got wiped after the migration to rerolled and back appears to be worth very little.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I think most people want Pantheon to do well, It's 2019 and the only thing getting attention right now is TLP servers and WoW:classic, everything else is just uninteresting. This is me when it launches and I log in first day.

funny-scateboard-fail-high-five-gif.gif

• 13Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 19 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I joined the Pantheon discord on a whim. There be some dynamite crazy in there!

People aren't aware of the higher dimensions of being Pantheon encourages. This kind of MMO that we all love. We all know how intense the interpersonal interactions can be. That's what we want. We don't not care how the combat mechanics are. That's important. Totally. it is. But. Dudes. I'm one of you. We want to get in this new world and meet each others selves that don't come out ordinarily. I want to explore wild ways of being. They're excuses for us to be our true selves. We can make fantasy realms heaven on earth if wish. I'd like to think most people that played EQ did and that's why we adore it so much. I'm writing an essay now. I'm gonna stop. Love y'all.

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
People aren't aware of the higher dimensions of being Pantheon encourages.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got my /rewind hotkey finger all warmed up and ready to become one of the Fallen until my keyboard wears out!

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
ok... I need to help this guy out and his alpha comments.

First, he's believing their actual progress. The whole, "We' have to fall way behind for that to happen." Was a community guy listening to a bunch of bull crap. Whatever progress they had made was either not enough for wasn't good.

Pantheon needs to get their stories straight and their stories out for the sake of the community.

It’s ok, because even though the Pantheon Alpha was scheduled to launch “at the end of 2018” and hasn’t, that’s not really a delay. They’ve just “restructured their approach since then.” So totally not a delay guys. Restructuring approaches for the motherfucking win.

I actually pledged to the Kickstarter for this fiasco 5 years ago. Fuck me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone watch the documentary on HBO tonight about Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes? If that dumb bitch could get 9 billion for that fraud company, why can't Brad get at least a hundred mil for Pantheon?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
“People aren't aware of the higher dimensions of being Pantheon encourages. This kind of MMO that we all love. We all know how intense the interpersonal interactions can be. That's what we want. We don't not care how the combat mechanics are. That's important. Totally. it is. But. Dudes. I'm one of you. We want to get in this new world and meet each others selves that don't come out ordinarily. I want to explore wild ways of being. They're excuses for us to be our true selves. We can make fantasy realms heaven on earth if wish. I'd like to think most people that played EQ did and that's why we adore it so much. I'm writing an essay now. I'm gonna stop. Love y'all.”

Fansy the bard

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Is it me or does Joppa look like he is Brad's ventriloquist dummy? Alpha SOOOOOON! ™

The other two look like the were ordered to smile.