LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I’ve had like 20 recycled.

07F38C9A-853B-40E4-8EE8-A8F679D58F77.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Slacker242

Lord Nagafen Raider

My favorite line: “We'd just have parties for whatever reason at all,” said McDonald. “It was fun. We were just having a good time. The culture wasn't... very corporate. That's how I'll describe it. It was very relaxed”

Wonder if Brad still parties for no reason at all at Visionary?

• 1Dislike

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Brad hasn't stopped partying since 1999. One day we're gonna hear about his coke & oxy fueled meltdown, shooting several people, and tons of stolen money.

Oh yah, and dirt bikes and lambos. Can't forget those.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
People in this thread in a nutshell.

• 1Ice Burn

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Brad hasn't stopped partying since 1999. One day we're gonna hear about his coke & oxy fueled meltdown, shooting several people, and tons of stolen money.

Oh yah, and dirt bikes and lambos. Can't forget those.

I hope not, the minute this happens it’s gamergate, white nationalism, video games are the cause of all violence shit once again.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I hope not, the minute this happens it’s gamergate, white nationalism, video games are the cause of all violence shit once again.
Welllllllll, you gotta admit. A lot of shooters are avid gamers.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

My favorite line: “We'd just have parties for whatever reason at all,” said McDonald. “It was fun. We were just having a good time. The culture wasn't... very corporate. That's how I'll describe it. It was very relaxed”

Wonder if Brad still parties for no reason at all at Visionary?
I get the feeling that Everquest's success in spite of McQuaid's God awful management skills has given him and others the misguided belief that he's good at this stuff which led us to the Vanguard disaster and probably another failure here.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I still don't understand why they decided to try and cram all this shit into a brand new game when they have such a small team. Why try and get so many classes in at launch? Why try and get all these revolutionary systems that have never been tried in an MMO before. I mean if you had a team of 300 people sure but they have like a dozen? It seems like they have bit off way more then they can chew. With Project Farthall being the 1 zone they were going to go live with all these systems and its been silent since that started I am getting the feeling that the shits just not working. They should have just started out with a solid core game and planned on expansions to introduce the new systems once the game could sustain itself. Getting this game launched with what they say they want to do would have been a challenge with the funding and staffing of a AAA game studio. But when you got folks working out of your garage you need to avoid scope creep.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I still don't understand why they decided to try and cram all this shit into a brand new game when they have such a small team. Why try and get so many classes in at launch? Why try and get all these revolutionary systems that have never been tried in an MMO before. I mean if you had a team of 300 people sure but they have like a dozen? It seems like they have bit off way more then they can chew. With Project Farthall being the 1 zone they were going to go live with all these systems and its been silent since that started I am getting the feeling that the shits just not working. They should have just started out with a solid core game and planned on expansions to introduce the new systems once the game could sustain itself. Getting this game launched with what they say they want to do would have been a challenge with the funding and staffing of a AAA game studio. But when you got folks working out of your garage you need to avoid scope creep.

If they had even the slightest fucking clue they would have done exactly this. Problem is Brad over promises and under delivers at every fucking opportunity. People keep trying to excuse this piece of shit coming to this forum and others to scam out his bullshit starting from the most pathetic Kickstarter of all time. I mean for fucks sake Kickstarter has had a potato salad project funded to the tune of like $10,000 to make fucking potato salad. Some nerds playing D&D wanted to make an animated special and have raised over 8 million there is plenty of money out there if you aren’t a pure scamming used car salesman pathetic druggie mother fucker.

• 1Solidarity