Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
did they show me these models because they want me to think about orcs fucking because thats whats happening.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
1 minute and 36 seconds of a model spinning around? Really?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Hey guys check out this new Pantheon model.

b51f8c80-c819-0131-ca4f-7263d2d9845f.gif

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Them not showing anything new on the stream after several months of not showing anything new at all can't be a good sign. How long before they peddle Smedley out to announce to us that they are blowing up pantheon and starting over again.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Are you fucking kidding me? A model of two orcs spinning around for almost 2 minutes is a reveal? What in the living fuck?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't recall if this was the last, but Halnir cave was revealed as the first dungeon crawl, and was dropped March of last year.

I can't believe COH started streaming this almost 3 years ago. Fast forward and we have blackrose keep, fleshed out Halnir and.....not much fucking else. They haven't even shown new content in about a year maybe longer.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't believe COH started streaming this almost 3 years ago. Fast forward and we have blackrose keep, fleshed out Halnir and.....not much fucking else. They haven't even shown new content in about a year maybe longer.

Now try imaging a post-launch content cycle.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Are you fucking kidding me? A model of two orcs spinning around for almost 2 minutes is a reveal? What in the living fuck?

Been telling you guys it's Vaporware for years. Nobody want's to accept it though. With millions of dollars Brad was able to unload dogshit on Microsoft for years, you don't think this unethical cocksucker wouldn't unload another steaming pile on your face. Dude will straight up give you a dookie hat as if he was a Saudi Prince.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
What they gonna do, turn that into some 3d printed sculpture you get when your a 10k supporter?

So no new zones and some shitty render of an couple of orcs. Sounds about right for a Pantheon update.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Been telling you guys it's Vaporware for years. Nobody want's to accept it though. With millions of dollars Brad was able to unload dogshit on Microsoft for years, you don't think this unethical cocksucker wouldn't unload another steaming pile on your face. Dude will straight up give you a dookie hat as if he was a Saudi Prince.

What else are we supposed to do!? We need our fix god dammit!

• 1Fal'len

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
This will surely turn it around for Pantheon, and isn't completely awkward or embarrassing :

These models would not be impressive in 2002.

What sort of kool aid do I need to drink to think this BIG REVEAL convinces me to drop money into Pantheon to support its development?

Montreseur

Trakanon Raider
Hey, ex early pantheon dev here, kinda willing to talk about some stuff if you guys are interested.

• 12Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 16 users