Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
God kaesora I still get flash backs of a massive corpse retrieval expedition we did there. Bunch of people fell in and were failing to get their bodies back for long enough that their bodies were in danger of decaying. So they called us in at like 10pm on a work night to help them. By the time we punched our way in and got all the bodies back it was fucking 6am. We never set foot in that place again.

Kaes was probably my favorite dungeon in EQ. It was such a cool combination of vertical and horizontal. Had fantastic loot for the level and was almost always deserted due to its reputation and location.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, your home after buying this.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Kinda sad that the only thing that's fallen for me so far are my expectations. And I didn't think that was even possible.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man this thread should go in the hall of fame. I'm stoned as fuck and just went through the last 10 pages. My fucking head hurts from laughing so much.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man this thread should go in the hall of fame. I'm stoned as fuck and just went through the last 10 pages. My fucking head hurts from laughing so much.

When you were laughing, did you become one of the fallen, is what why your head hurts?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 users