Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
60486610_2373288802885646_4870376923777204224_n.jpg

Picture taken off their FB page

• 3Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It will be great to get back to a group focused experience.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
  • 6Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That Instagram is great. The writing just sucks you right in. I particularly enjoy the abuse of commas and throwing random words in that don’t fit what the sentence is talking about.

I felt like I’d become one of the fallen and get right back up and become one again with each post.

View attachment 208356

Lol, you were right.

"A fiery, youthful race, filled with mirth, reckless and charm."

"Robust and enduring the champions of combat and mysticism, the #dwarves of Khadassa are fiercely loyal to their king"

I'm ready to be filled with reckless! Seriously, did they hire the fuzzy troll woman as their Instagram writer?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Memes aside, I am actually curious how well WoW Classic impacts Pantheon. They're both slow as shit, more people might be willing to accept that when it comes out in 2043 because of how slow classic is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pantheon's first meeting at Denny's

Brad - Yo guys we should make a game and do a kickstater to fund it. Let me just take a seat and....

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Memes aside, I am actually curious how well WoW Classic impacts Pantheon. They're both slow as shit, more people might be willing to accept that when it comes out in 2043 because of how slow classic is.

2043 you say?

rKamnct.gif

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Fal'len

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This is a hall of fame thread, I just wish Brad could stop in here and acknowledge it. This thread alone is the best advertising they could ask for. If not for this thread being the greatest falling compilation the world has ever seen, I would not have any interest in Pantheon. I mainly just want to play Pantheon so I can direct players to this thread.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is a hall of fame thread, I just wish Brad could stop in here and acknowledge it. This thread alone is the best advertising they could ask for. If not for this thread being the greatest falling compilation the world has ever seen, I would not have any interest in Pantheon. I mainly just want to play Pantheon so I can direct players to this thread.

Honestly if he wasn't such a piece of shit he would of engaged people more than trying to drum up subscriptions to his bullshit. As much shit as we give Brad and rightfully so he pissed away all goodwill when he first dropped by many people genuinely wanted help out Pantheon in any way they could. The reason people told him to stop the kickstarter from day 1 wasn't because they wanted him to fail, it's because they could see it was a giant turd waffle and needed some prep work but that faggot went full speed scam mode and never looked back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user