Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is way too long for me to check but whoever got the ball rolling with the first gif deserves a tuco$ caliber title

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not enough body hair. The aftermath looks more like this.

hairy-man-legs-in-flip-flops-and-red-shorts-walk-toward-banana-peel-slipped-on-it-and-falls-down-on-ground-tropical-environment_bk4qprxzfe_thumbnail-full08.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know there is like 4 people left using the Sony VR but will Pantheon support it?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, I mean more like that is us not falling for the game. They almost suck us in and then we catch our balance to walk away from the trap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is way too long for me to check but whoever got the ball rolling with the first gif deserves a tuco$ caliber title

OK, This may or may not be the beginning. I quickly flipped through, and this is the first GIF I can find from 10/23/2015.
I started at Page 1 but skipped pages at a time and only looked at the top couple posts until I saw something. If someone can find a GIF earlier then they win, until then I believe this is it.
Also amazing this thread has been going since 2013 and it took 2 years before the GIFs started, but they've been going for 4.5 years now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user