Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm 100% going to play the game and decide after launch whether or not it's shit.

Until then let the falling commence. This thread is gonna rock!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how badly people will rage when (and if) after all these years Pantheon finally comes out, and they realize after playing it for the first ten minutes that it still does not replace their desire to play EverQuest.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder how badly people will rage when (and if) after all these years Pantheon finally comes out, and they realize after playing it for the first ten minutes that it still does not replace their desire to play EverQuest.

I have no desire to play EverQuest, checkmate.

• 2Solidarity

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That would be like something replacing my desire to smoke crack. Not going to happen.

trip.gif

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Blasphemy. This will be a slam dunk.

• 4Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Have they showed off climbing yet? I can’t wait to see that in action.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Theo Greyborne.... hmmm such a similar name to something I've heard before

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
The real question is can I smite the FUCK out of mr rattlebones up there and steal his horn to doot doot