Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ah elf details, now with a bill of materials.

6E1367CD-1876-449C-BA18-06E7DEDBAF68.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Is it just me, or wasn't there buildings similar to these in Vanguard ... except with more brown?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Meanwhile all these guys are hopping up and down for rerelease of WoW classic and def have no involvement with ActiBlizzard.

• 2Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
OK, This may or may not be the beginning. I quickly flipped through, and this is the first GIF I can find from 10/23/2015.
I started at Page 1 but skipped pages at a time and only looked at the top couple posts until I saw something. If someone can find a GIF earlier then they win, until then I believe this is it.
Also amazing this thread has been going since 2013 and it took 2 years before the GIFs started, but they've been going for 4.5 years now.

I think Bisi started alot of the fun shit in this thread, he started to do the "this is gonna rock" shops and everyone piled in with shops and then gifs. That was the summer of 2014 when it really started to kick off with it all - I remember cause i'd broken my leg and spent some of my time stuck at home making shops for this thread.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My favorite was when one of the threads got locked and the final post was some gif of a dude blowing off one of his testicles with a pistol. Was a beautiful ending.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure they've been in game lore before, but I first saw Spriggan in the Elder Scrolls series (although they seemed rare). I'm just hoping they have more than 10-20 different types of NPC's all in different colors. If you could take every NPC type out of EverQuest at its current expansion, then thats a hell of a lot of variety. You could make pretty robust lore based on that amount of different species, alone.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
RIP Angry Korean Wheelchair Man

He was determined to become one of the Fallen, even if it killed him

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 5 users